Nightshade, Toa Killer

Nightshade, Toa Killer. That what many know him by. Responsible for the deaths of many Toa, this mysterious being stalks its prey for days on end until it decides to strike. (A MOC made by me in about 2 hours or so)

13 Likes

So much edge.

I like the staff, but I gotta say from what I see (which is admittedly a bit obscured in these photos) the torso is really bad.

The staff is really cool though.

4 Likes

Yeah, I need to find a better piece for the torso. I will be making revision posts soon. I also added some claws to his hands.

Revision 1 w/ and w/o staff (and staff by itself)

1 Like

Taking the armor off makes it look less awkward, but he really needs something to bulk up his waist area. Not sure what, but having it one wide like that looks really strange.

2 Likes

Agreed. Still trying to figure out what I should put in its place.

1 Like

That head’s unique. I like it. Staff is pretty cool, too. I would recommend taking the Nuhvok shields off the back of the arms, though. Looks weird to have the slim armor on the front of the arms and the flat circles on the back.

1 Like

You are the one to talk. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, I really dislike the weapon… I can’t even see what it is supposed to be.

It’s supposed to be a giant pick axe with a Zamor launcher mounted on it.

I mean.
I never said I wasn’t a hypocrite or that edge was a particularly bad thing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Awesome weapon design!

Although the weapon is rad, it looks pretty darn unwieldy :stuck_out_tongue: