Ninjago 2016 General Discussion

can you draw the dragons?

2 Likes

Wait, why do the sword have Ninja faces on them? Anyway, this pirates theme seems like combining some of the Ninja villains together.

1 Like

In case you guys haven’t seen it yet

70604 Tiger Widow Island!

4 Likes

Does anybody think that the minifigures are prelim or are they just going to reuse the same ninja caption(?) piece ?

1 Like

So an island over a cave, alright. So we’re getting a big fig. It’s a shame only Kai and whoever the guy on the bottom is are the only Ninja. I’m wondering if L’loyd is in his sensei clothes or ninja outfit, although I guess he lost the never-before-mentioned green key, so he’ll probably be in his sensei suit.

Huh? What key?

Lloyd is in Misfortune’s Keep with a huge jetpack.

I believe it’s spelled Ki or Kee or something like that.

1 Like

It’s Gi, pronounced G-ee

1 Like

70602 Jay’s Elemental Dragon!

8 Likes

Sorry for the double post, but this is to bump and post new stuff.

Last 3 sets!

70599 Cole’s Dragon

70600 Ninja Bike Chase

70601 Sky Shark

6 Likes

What are the swirly ropes on the wings?

Chains :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, so is that figure with the sky shark Lloyd? He looks like he has a giant jet pack. It seems unlikely though because Lloyd has renounced his position of Ninja. New green Ninja? No?Okay…

oh maaaaaan
These sets look ■■■■■■
i am excited for 2016, also excited for proper leaks.

1 Like

Where did he say that? I somehow missed a lot of this stuff.

Ummm, you might want to watch the possession series then, actleast the last two episodes. I dont want to spoil anymore, unless you have no desire to watch the series, inwhich case:

In the final episode Morro steals the green key, which is that golden dragon head Lloyd always wears on his ninja outfit. This meant Lloyd was no longer the green ninja. Lloyd instead wore his fathers robes and travelled through places such as Chima to fight Morro. Morro escapes, Lloyd doesn’t. Stuff happens and Morro gets dragged underwater. Lloyd then returns and states he’s going to become a sensei

1 Like

No, I watched it. I don’t remember a key or wearing robes, I remember the fight and the water, though. Might have to rewatch it.

If you’re talking about Lloyd’s clothes, then it’s Gi, not Key.

The new ninjago sets look cool.

No they don’t.