Ninjago vs Bionicle: Worlds Collide

In a AU, The Great Spirit Robot crashed into the lands of ninjago instead of aqua magna during the great catalcysm.What do think would happen?

3 Likes

most of the ninjago citizens would have been wiped out form the impact of the falling great spirit robot. Then those that survived would have been killed by the rahi beasts. Basically the ninja are not numerous enough to protect the citizens nor useful enough for Makuta to utilize

2 Likes

Well say that some of the villians get involved. what happens then

It doesn’t matter in my opinion. Bionicle characters would stomp Ninjago characters. It’s really just not a fair fight.

Well then Ninjago Island would probably be destroyed.

What idf the overlord and teridax fought?

ngl that would be interesting

1 Like

The ninja spinjitzu the makuta into oblivion, killing them forever.

2 Likes

Tough win condition.

1 Like

Well if any of the Ninjago inhabitants would survive the GSR falling on them, they would probably try to understand the MU inhabitants at first and vice versa.
But if it would come to a fight it probably would be the MU villains, most likely the BoM or DH fighting the Ninja, in an attempt to claim Ninjago for themselves.
The Ninja probably wouldn’t have the slightes chance against i.e. the Makuta, as most of the Ninjas elements are weaker versions of the Toas. Even if it would include the Rest of the elemental masters it would still be in favour of the Makuta.

Spinjitzu is just them spinning and making some weird elemental tornado around them and… that’s it. I can’t see a way of them winning without one of their deus ex machinas rolling around… like the Toa. If all the Toa, the OoMN and co. would help the Ninja they might have a chance.

But if the entire MU would decide to fight (for whatever reason) against the entirety of the Ninjago universe, I can’t see the slightest chance of the Ninjago universe winning.

Well that might be interesting, but it will be a pretty short fight, unless the Overlord is in the golden Master form, as Teri would just eat the Overlord. (In a literal sense)

2 Likes

Don’t Makuta have to crush the consciousness of the things they absorb?

1 Like

I ahree with this. This would be during the cataclysm,soooo…

1 Like

Yeah that’s possible, tbh I don’t really remember the specifics about that.
The main thing with this would be who has the stronger mind of the two.

1 Like

Now THIS would be interesting.

1 Like

In classic death battle fashion, I will give a number for how many times out 10 the MU will win

100/10 times, because they’d use the Vahi to beat them multiple times in one round.

2 Likes

I would love to see the bionicle characters in Ninjago style, that would actually be very cool.

1 Like

If this were to happen the ninja would be toast :skull:

1 Like