Nirika, the Okotian Makuta

I would like to start this out by saying that I know this is a simple MOC. I don’t have the parts to make it super complicated and honestly don’t care.

Quick bio:

In an alternate universe, Makuta as a species exist on Okoto. She is now on a mysterious island with a group of Toa and other species, including another Makuta named Oronix, who is from the MU. Her powers and twin axes primarily focus around poison.

Yes, this MOC is capable of uniting with another creature. I used the same pin system on the back that the official sets used.

I’d also like to mention that this was specifically created for a text based RPG I’m involved in on these boards.

15 Likes

Ohey! Nice! :smile: Good usage of the 2k16 torso.

1 Like

It was really annoying to install the glatorian necks as shoulders. But it’s worth the waist swivel.

2 Likes

Pretty schway.

2 Likes

It looks very interesting

2 Likes

This RP has spawned so many good characters.

2 Likes

I still haven’t figured out a way for her to grow her personality. Right now she is sort of just there.

1 Like

Should I put Atahua on the boards? Also, I like this moc despite its simplicity.

2 Likes

I have so many MOC I need to make because of that thing. Also great MOC man.

2 Likes

This should go to the PM, cause we’re getting SUPER off topic.

2 Likes
  1. Yes, I’d like to see how it’s assembled.

2. Thanks! As much as I like CCBS, building complicated MOCs that are humanoid and NOT enormous can be difficult.

3 Likes

I really like it for what it is. The head is cool.

2 Likes

She looks more like a skull warrior/ guard of some sort before they died. Honestly, she’s still good.

2 Likes

I don’t entirely see how she looks like that. The mask choice was a color scheme thing and none of those parts are used besides the mask and torso add-on. The aesthetics I were going for were “fast and agile.”

1 Like

I’m just commenting based on how I imagine the skull creatures being warriors of the city who wore masks meant to intimidate their foes. The mask just gave me that impression of a vicious warrior who wore that mask to be scary and throw off their foes. It definitely looks fast and agile, and I was sort of commenting on that.

1 Like

Well, the skull villains were random stuff brought back to life considering that most of them came from random graveyards.

The mask choice was actually because I think it looks almost feminine (this is a female MOC). This may just be the way I look at it, but it has oddly feminine qualities to it that are the reason I used it here.

1 Like

Great MOC, not the most complicated but it still is pretty good. (I know its a G2 MOC but still) Keep up the good work. :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like