Nitingu Okotan Ice Creature

Soo this is another Okotan animal, as many people liked my first creature of earth, I made another one called Nitingu, a creature that roams the icey mountains of Okoto. It was inspired by wolves and crystal foxes that live in the cold. This one didn’t turn out as great, because there were very few parts cuz as usual I tried to only use parts From the Kopaka and Melum unity set. UnFortunately there are two very minor parts that are from the Onua set.
Storytime: These creatures were feared even when the first Okotans came, they would hunt in packs and killed entire villages back in the day, but with the time of Ekimu and Makuta came, the creatures were being tamed and turned into fearsome war machines, this is why on the pictures he has a stud shooter mounted. Okotans even began to ride them and used them heavily against the skull armies in the future.

17 Likes

The body looks like a humanoid that has dressed as a an animal more than an actual animal.

1 Like

The only problem I have is that you should change the rear feet to be just like the front feet. Otherwise, a great job once again

1 Like

I like this better than the first.

1 Like

Well, personally i actually like how the first one turned out, and this one was a pain in the buttox to build because i used pieces from only the kopaka and melum set and believe it or not the set has not a single blue axel/pin piece that made it really hard, i ended up borrowing some from Onua for stability sake. But i can see how you would like this one better.

It looks great, but I feel like the front paws/feet are too small.

1 Like

Hmm has a nice overall look to it I really like it.

1 Like

The head looks a little squashed in but other than that he great

2 Likes