Noble Hau (Turaga Lhikan) 3D Model

Hello guys. I would like to show one of my latest creations. This is the noble Mask of Shielding, the Hau, that was worn by Turaga Lhikan.

The mask was made in Blender and took me roughly 3 days to perfect it. This is my first Kanohi I have ever made and I am quite happy the way it turned out.

I am hoping to get this 3D printed soon but I currently lack a 3D printer at the moment. My plan is to create all the Kanohi that are considered canon but have never been shown in the sets.

I am considering on giving my 3D model creations away for free so that everyone has access to them.

Tell me what you think and I’ll consider making more in the next coming weeks!

46 Likes

Holy crap, this is awesome! I was always a little bit annoyed that we never got a noble hau that resembled Lhikan’s.

4 Likes

Wow, I’ve honestly heard of people 3D printing stuff for Bionicle but I didn’t think of this! I can’t wait to see more!!!

1 Like

Ooh, that’s nice. Resembles what I’d expect to see in a replicated set.

2 Likes

not exactly the first one

I don’t really like the cyclop eyehole, but it looks pretty neat

4 Likes

That amazing render printed off and given away for free!? You should perhaps charge something

1 Like

Nah. I am only satisfied when I see these Kanohi in someone’s collection. Putting a price would only restrict them.

7 Likes

I wish more people had this kind of attitude. This is really cool.

4 Likes

Indeed. We could probably use this in Iliad. :wink:

2 Likes

Hmm… mayhaps

Is there a picture of the back? There’s an extracurricular program that some selected students can go to in January that has a 3D printing class, but if we print something that is not our design, we have to make a small adjustment. My idea is to make it so it could fit onto metru heads better, but I dont know what connection it uses.

It uses an axle connection.

2 Likes