17 Likes

Anything in that video.

6 Likes

Pretty much any of the songs

1 Like

Pretty much this entire trailer.

7 Likes

THIS

http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/files/gfx/Websites/ToaTerrain%20Crawler/Launcher.html

3 Likes

How did you find this? Are you from the friggin CIA ???

1 Like

I wish. Biomediaproject.com has lots of nostalgic stuff from the time before time.

3 Likes

I didn’t become a fan until late 2008, so I’m going to go with the Ignika activation sound from The Legend Reborn. Not only was Mata Nui’s mask glowing, but it sounded like it was glowing. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That noise whenever it sats BIONICLE… ahh… memories.
That and all the sound effects that go along with this video.

4 Likes

the vahki animation music

4 Likes

I was a bonkle ADDICT in 2007 and I had no idea this existed. i would’ve loved it, too. Story serials, a Q and A with Greg… Where did you find this back in the day? I spent so many hours on the official site when I was little, I’m sure I would’ve found it eventually

2 Likes

My memory is a bit foggy, but I remember it was on the official site somewhere…in the later years though I clearly remember it was an extension of BionicleStory.com where it could be accessed if you clicked the empty box on the far right. I guess the web devs were too proud of it to let it go after the 2008 update :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

All of Nathan Furst’s soundtracks. The dialogue and animations might not have been the best part of the movies, but the OST was amazing.

7 Likes

Most Iconic of the Iconic musics third being this one:

6 Likes

Dat chinese violin tho :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I believe it is called an erhu, which is a beautiful instrument!
But yeah, that part makes me cr- I mean… moves me everytime I listen to it.
Love this song :')
…Who brought the onions?

2 Likes

Screw you social expectations that want people to deny their feelings, that music made me, a grown man cry, and there is nothing wrong with that.

5 Likes

Ain’t nothin wrong with that.

2 Likes