Nuckelavee (prototype stage 1)

Ok, for anybody who says that this isn’t a Nuckelavee because it doesn’t also have a horse head, I know this, it’s just that it’s supposed really tall, towering as high as three skull grinders. And the red colour made me think of the muscles that are shown in most depictions of the Nuckelavee. Also sorry for using the mask of control, it was the only mask that looked good, and also, might as well say sorry for the simplicity, as I’ve said before I don’t have a surplus of pieces right now. I will start with a much larger version when I get into grandmother’s store room where my old bins of lego are. But other than that, go ahead and call this a fire centaur if you want! You will not be judged for doing so! I introduce to you all; the Nuckelavee! Any feedback (good or bad!) is very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to look over this, feel free to like this!

Also forgot to add, I’m willing to answer any questions anyone has, with some restrictions (only the obvious ones). And actually would find it quite nice, because i’m kinda in a bad place in my life right now, and would really like someone to talk to about my new found passion… But thats completely irrelevant! Anyways, cant wait to hear back from you guys! Hopefully i’m improving on my building skills!

Alright, thank you all for the the great tips, and without further ado, stage 2 of the Nuckelavee prototype! (P.s. Huntere, I got you man!)

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

8 Likes

A little basic, but it’s a rather solid MOC. The gold isn’t great (white would make more sense with the skinless look), but it doesn’t look bad.

1 Like

Edited your double post there for you. If you need to make an update, use the pencil button. If you didn’t know, double posting is against the rules. Don’t worry, you’re not in trouble. It’s a first-time mistake. :wink:

Just make sure to use that edit button.

~Chronicler

1 Like

I like it. Could you give a couple other angles, though?

1 Like

I will from now on, thanks for letting me know! this is actually my second time double posting, after the 1st time, i didn’t really understand what fit the parameters of double posting, but I think I understand now. And I promise it wont happen again!

1 Like

It looks a bit weird to me, but overall it is a good moc

1 Like

The color scheme is odd, but concistant, but change the Mata feet to something with claws.

1 Like

I will when I get another set with claws, because I’m fresh out of em’. Also the color scheme makes more sense if you look at the mythical creature its based off of, its meant to represent bone and muscle.

1 Like