Numahrii the Warrior by Zarian

Champion of unified Spherus Magna arena system, unmovable as ground on which he stands, Toa of Earth Numahrii. He honors memory of the Great Spirit by wearing symbolic Hau on his shoulder.

32 Likes

man that dude is swole

It seems like his left arm is a prosthetic, is that the case?

6 Likes

ooo chonkie boi
ngl the torso looks great, i like the use of red to look like a pelt o sorts
the spine addition is also great

5 Likes

No, one arm is just heavy armored.

6 Likes

That one arm also has added fingers, which is why I asked.

Overall really like the aesthetic of this guy, with the dark red peeking out from under his left shoulder really completing the color scheme. There’s just enough overlap to tie the blocking in, and most of the build is quite satisfactory as well, especially the little fake pistons on his sides. Only complaint is the upper legs are clearly just blanketed in thin liftarms and it’s very messy in comparison.

6 Likes

Yeah it is messy, normally i would use slizer feet on upper legs but there is no dark blue gray version of that piece, had to compromise and i tried to match greeble balance with dark blue gray upper arms. And those pistons actually kinda work, torso articulation is based around those.

4 Likes

I love that torso. He’s absolutely ripped!

4 Likes

I really am digging the upper chest design. Very slick and has a lot of great biomechanical features.

3 Likes

This is pretty cool!
I especially like the armor on the sword arm, it has a very gladiatorial look, especially with the short sword. How flexible is it? At first glance, I thought it had an extra elbow.
I’m also curious as to the scale, is it significantly larger than a standard India build?

3 Likes

Beefy o_O. In a good way.

3 Likes

There’s a lot going on here that I like in terms of build.

• The detail in the torso is awesome
  • The asymmetric armour looks cool
  • The colours are balanced really well

The basic lore is also nice; I like the idea of a Toa becoming an arena fighter in the new society, and the Hau in honour of Mata Nui is a nice touch.

3 Likes

This moc just nails the asymmetry. Well done

3 Likes