Oddest Mocs

Kill it. Kill it with fire before it reproduces

3 Likes

:laughing: LMAO OMG you guys…that’s mine as well. :XD: Look at it, its holding a mini prototype version of Matteonette. Here’s a detail layout of it as well. I just love how I keep coming into a random thread, and someone’s talking about one of my MOCs, and seem to be doing so without realizing it. This is the third time that’s happened. Thanks guys.

Okay so I think I still got all of you beat in terms of outright weirdness in a MOC. I present to you a platypus-dragon-winged- wizard. I did this MOC sort of on a dare a friend of mine made on DA.

Really great job Dave, I look forward to what genre of MOC you’ll invent
next. Let’s see we have plague doctors, Colossus’s, giant eyes with
limbs, totem poles and now paraplegics. I’m going to predict that next
time we’ll see flying psychic platypuses
~Welcometothedarksyde.

…I called his bluff. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wait… you created that monstrosity?

1 Like

I think all of us, good MOCers and bad MOCers, have made at least one bad or odd MOC. It’s just something all MOCers do to test their creativity and to learn from those experiences.

Or, in my case, give unnecessary armor to Toa Ignika… I was 10 when this happened.

I’m sorry.

3 Likes

rocka nui!

Yup, Queen Arachne. I made it for a scrap monster contest a while back. I won second place with her, and first place with the previous incarnation in the previous year’s scrap contest. Got Bionicle Stars and Hero Factory 2.0 sets out of those contests to. :smiley:

so guys

it has lego it counts

6 Likes

Its not purist it doesn’t count. :stuck_out_tongue:

It does look delicious though. Someone pass the ketchup.

6 Likes

here you go

4 Likes

Yay, thanks. * devours To Potas’ findal form *

1 Like

dont ask me why i did this I dont know myself:

Better than the Rocka Jet Machine we got last year.

1 Like

Isn’t that a Bioformer?

its a HEVALY modified one and by modified i mean i added a ton of crap to it.

Still looks good nonetheless. Jet Rocka should have been that thing imo :smiley:

Agori Kaita!

I still don’t think you guys are understanding the concept of oddest MOC meaning downright weird. And so far, everything I’ve seen here is pretty tame or just weirdly built. You guys should go take this as a challenge to build a downright bizarre “WTF” worthy MOC. I wanna see some incredible weirdness other than my MOC in this thread.

I am disappoint sons * shakes head *

1 Like

what do you want this?

and yes this is a re upload.

2 Likes