Official LEGO Ideas Discussion Topic

If the product license has expired and isn’t just being held by whatever company name now either owns Kreo or has dissolved from Kreo… then I would be 1000% hyped for Lego branded Transformer buildable models lol.

For what they were, the kreo figures, the ones in the blind bags, were actually kinda neat. If they could make transforming sets though, oh man… Lego trypticon? Yes please. It’s not like they’ve never done transforming models before. Alpha team year 3 for example.

This is heresy of the highest order.

@TichePotato, do the thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Firefly?, it’s not the most child appropriate show, even compared to the Simpson’s or friends.

I realize now that we must now differentiate between. Friends and F.r.i.e.n.d.s

I mean, neither is, like… Stranger Things, or even Doctor Who.

Hm… I wonder if Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is off because of Marvel…

Don’t do this to me, LEGO. You know I want my Crazy Dave minfigure.

That’s another one I’ve never understood.

It depends, except for the 2 most recent doctors, it’s relatively child friendly, if a little scary in places.

I think mega constructs still has the license for that.

Relatively child friendly is still not child friendly.

The Empty Child, Blink, Silence in the Library, Dalek, any episode actually detailing the origin of the Cybermen - I would not let my children watch these episodes (and many others I can’t be bothered to list) unless I was sure they could handle it. Most kids would get nightmares for weeks. And yet, because it’s popular enough and the toys sell well enough I guess, Doctor Who gets a free pass.

I’m not complaining, I love Doctor Who. But just because of some more mature content buried in Firefly (companions, the reavers, etc. - it was given a TV-14 rating at the time from what I’ve found by the way) - we don’t get to suggest a simple set of the Serenity? I consider that unfair.

But perhaps we should take this somewhere else, I think this is a tad off-topic.

Which Cybermen? the originals, or the new ones from the parallel universe?

Fair enough. Point conceded. Though, for the record, I don’t think you can suggest doctor Who stuff anyway.

You can’t, because it’s already been done.

True. but we can also make stuff off of almost any existing original lego IP, so it may just be a combination.

It doesn’t particularly matter, both of them have the same basic premise and would be equally likely to freak a kid out. I was even squirming watching it - it’s very uncomfortable subject matter :stuck_out_tongue:

True, but the original cybermen had a much cooler backstory. anyway, off-topic. To the Doctor Who topic?

Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand…

1 Like

What?

I don’t care, I’m still free, you can’t take the sky from me…

1 Like

The thing :stuck_out_tongue:

A bit late, but it’s the thought that counts :stuck_out_tongue:

(Take me out, to the black, tell em I ain’t comin’ back)

1 Like

Ah. Is it the Firefly theme song or something?

Hit the nail on the head :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s great, I recommend you take a look: the ballad of serenity.

Maybe. In the meantime, I’ll stick to Wossy Play’s keyforge videos. I could listen to his voice all day.

Woah. Why did this get moved? I’m not sure it fits here.