OFFICIAL RPG ARCHIVE

If possible can you put Reclaiming Iden Nui on here, I’m thinking on looking back through and taking what I can and learn from it. So I am prepared to be a better GM in the future.

Done diddly dun dealio

1 Like

Can you add my two RPs? I kinda want more people to see them…

The Archive is intended for people to be able to look back on their or others past RPGs and have some nostalgia. I won’t be adding DOA RPGs or those that haven’t even started yet.

~Hawkeye

6 Likes

Ey, I have an RP that I asked to closed, titled “The Last Resistance (Space)”. But now, I can’t find the topic anywhere on the message boards. If the topic was unlisted, do you think you could try to find and recover it, and re-list it for the public?

1 Like

Fun fact, not only is it not closed, it’s listed too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There’s a RP i kinda want to read, it’s a bit of an old one, I believe it’s called “Every New Beginning”

If you can remember who made it that would help me immensely. Long story short but deleted/hidden posts are sorted by name and I can only access them through a search of a user’s history.

I think it was Nyran, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Hi. Again. I was wondering if you could archive the signups and role playing topics for an RP called “2059: Big in Japan”?

So it’s officially over?

1 Like

Sorry for the delays, I’m having a really hard time finding it and my schedule doesn’t exactly allow me to go on a deep dive. I’m gonna keep an eye out for it over the weekend and see if I can bring it up, but sadly I can’t promise anything right now.

Done Deal

2 Likes

Hi.

I would like to request “Conduit: Race for Power” by myself be added to the list.

May she rest in piece.

7 Likes

Could you also archice that RP’s signup topic? I want to reference from some characters that I signed up.

No…

But it didn’t die, you just didn’t end it!

I would rather sloppily end an RPG and wrap it up then leave it to die

It was wrapped up

Or at least I tried to before the ending was hijacked. As such, I’m ending it now.

2 Likes

Oh yeah…

Before the whole evil mummy CIA Ankh thing and I tried to make Kyro Indiana Jones

Sorry. I just wanted to ensure that Justin’s origin story would officially be established somehwere is some RP, even if it wasn’t technically “canon”. Besides, this ides had been planned for months, and I couldn’t really find a good oppurtunity to do it at any other time in the RP.

Don’t worry! I kinda screwed things up too

It is done :smiley:

1 Like