Hi.
I would like to request “Conduit: Race for Power” by myself be added to the list.
May she rest in piece.
Hi.
I would like to request “Conduit: Race for Power” by myself be added to the list.
May she rest in piece.
No…
But it didn’t die, you just didn’t end it!
I would rather sloppily end an RPG and wrap it up then leave it to die
It was wrapped up
Or at least I tried to before the ending was hijacked. As such, I’m ending it now.
Oh yeah…
Before the whole evil mummy CIA Ankh thing and I tried to make Kyro Indiana Jones
Sorry. I just wanted to ensure that Justin’s origin story would officially be established somehwere is some RP, even if it wasn’t technically “canon”. Besides, this ides had been planned for months, and I couldn’t really find a good oppurtunity to do it at any other time in the RP.
Don’t worry! I kinda screwed things up too
It is done 
Yay!
Thank you.
Could you please find the signup topic for an RP by Omega_Tahu called “The Experiment”, and archive it to this topic?
And can you also do the same for “Chaos Creation” by Runa and “Self Moc Actual Roleplay” by DG_Eddie?
@Kini_Hawkeye
Sorry I missed this for so long D:
I’ll take a look this weekend and try to hunt all those down!
So…how’s progress come along?
Sorry, I’m the worst. I got super busy and haven’t even turned on my computer at home since I got back from Brickfair lol
All three are now up and working on the archive 
Would it be possible to add in the signup for Spacial Reality(by me)? A link to it is in the first post of the actual RP topic, but it says the page is private when I clicked on said link. Would you be able to fix that?
Done. Topic was deleted so I undid that.
Thank you kindly!
Hey @Kini_Hawkeye just wondering if you could possibly add the Original Tale of the Timberwolves RP (it’ll be from 2016 if that helps) thanks in advance
Sorry for the suuuuper late reply,
I’ve been digging and I can’t seem to find it. I see the '17 reboot, but not the original. Do you remember off hand who was running it? might help me see if it’s still live/hosted on the boards.
It was ran by me, iirc it was closed in 2016 as well, idk if there was a major boards update since then
Unfortunately the only one that I can find is the reboot from '17. It looks like it may have gotten deleted 
I’m gonna keep hunting but unfortunately it looks like the board does, in fact, eventually delete topics to save space.