Official RPGs Development Topic

Oh, cool! Thanks!

watch g gundam and gundam x they’re both 90’s series but they’re lowkey the best non-uc gundam series imo

2 Likes

I just found the rules for the 7th GBWC and the 13 GBWC tournaments. (Though the 13 GBWC could just be a U-19 deal) Either way, since the RP I plan to make takes place after the events ten years afterwards, there will be some rule changes to; one make it more suited for the boards, two be simpler overall. I hope you guys are excited for when I do finish this RP planning phase. I do plan on setting up the sign ups around spring time or close to summer, so I’ll have a better chance at GMing the thing, though I don’t fully know my schedule for the year yet.

1 Like

So I’ve been considering starting up a Legend of Zelda RP, set about a century before Ocarina of Time. There wouldn’t be much of an overarching goal or storyline, as Ganondorf doesn’t exist yet, just exploring Hyrule and atrempting to avoid monsters. I wouldnt really be too involved except to guide the story along very now and then, and probably take the mantle as Princess Zelda to help guide the players in game. I just wanted to see what everyone thought of it, and if I should give it a go.
I’ll also say, any and all races existing at the time of OoT are allowed, including Blins, Stals, and Skulltulas.

3 Likes

Ooh, I would probably join this.

So I got one person who thinks it’s a good idea. I’ll consider setting up a Sign Up topic

Edit: Sign ups are up.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

2 Likes

Well this is a interesting topic, guess I’m gonna throw my idea here. I was thinking about doing an Star Wars RP.

1 Like

I’m pretty proud of it, idea and story created by @Mctoran and myself

1 Like

Ok guys I’ve got a couple ideas for Star Wars RPs but I need someone to help me in deciding which one to do first and also to help run them

1 Like

I want to play a Star Wars rp, I tried running one and I got hyped for Michael’s one

1 Like

Yeah I think a lot of people would enjoy it

1 Like

Well, what do you have?

Imperial spec forces squad surviving after some sort of like crash landing or something

Bounty hunter team

Jedi padawans surviving order 66 in a venator

Rebel fighter squad

3 Likes

The jedi padawan one sounds really cool, though force abilities could get a little out of hand in combat.

Definitely agreed with TheMOCingbird; the Jedi Padawan one is a good setup. The bounty hunter one would be a good setup for just a general sandbox RP, though. I might have to steal it if you don’t use it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Or we could co-own it if that sounds good to you

@TheMOCingbird yeah I’d have to tightly regulate that stuff

1 Like

I would say that I’d probably join the jedi padawan one if you made it.

I know what I’d join

@TheMOCingbird @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika glad to know there’s interest. If you know anybody that might co-own let me know

Okay, word of warning: Don’t just open the doors and say “anyone wanna come work with me?” because that’s exactly how I hung my very first RP, by inviting the first person who appeared to be interested and that one person dooming the whole endeavor.

And now that I’ve spoken against myself, I’d like to help run this.

4 Likes