Official TTV Minifigures (Sig-figs)

Wait a minute, Jon is gone, so is prpl, so why is she on the list?

(lol we all know why)

2 Likes

Prpl has returned, just in a limited capacity.

4 Likes

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

Fantastic job on each of these! The one for Exx is my personal favorite.

I READ THIS IN ELJAY’S RAGE VOICE XD

5 Likes

Can I just say that all of these are perfect? I’ve been gone a while so I needed to catch up on stuff I missed xd

1 Like

I know I said AT and DeadMatoro would be next, however I have made some changes to the Prpl minifig and added @Kini_Hawkeye! Enjoy!

4 Likes

In the summer, I drew all your sigfigs, which apparently you guys are still using so thank you, but I’ve been gone from this community for a while and I thought I could do updated versions of the sigfig drawings now that I’m back. I was thinking of doing full-body versions with transparent backgrounds of the updated figs, but Idk yet. Someone from the group message me if you want me to do it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

That would be simply fantastic! We would greatly appreciate you taking the time to do that. If there is anything I can do to assist with that, please let me know. Your previous illustrations were excellent and I am humbled that you’d offer your time to make updates and new ones.

Once again, thank you, and I’m glad to see you back! :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ll need anything, but should I just do all the figures in this post? Or are there others I should / shouldn’t do?

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on some pieces for the Matoro minifigure, although it’s just the legs. I’m also working on one for our audio editor AT although I’m uncertain that he’ll be in podcasts.

The legs will be coming within a few days and I’ll be updating the post with Matoro’s figure. As far as anyone else, yeah, just those in this post would be splendid!

4 Likes

Alright, next minifigure is @deadmatoro! Final one is AT’s and that should be up later today.

6 Likes

Aaand done! @AvohkahTamer’s is up now as well!

6 Likes

Asides from triple posting (reporting you btw, my dad works for TTV) those additions look pretty good! I like the inclusion of the glasses matoro; it’s a shame my videos make everyone think she wears her glasses on a regular basis :joy:

4 Likes

Uhh, I feel really bad, because I haven’t had time to do the drawings because of another project… I just got excited to do them but I really should’ve told you after I was done with my current project… Would it be alright if I started around May 10? Sorry, I feel kinda stupid. :joy:

2 Likes

There is no time table, so take as long as you need! Take it easy! Thank you, once again!

5 Likes

I feel terrible for saying this, but things have changed and I don’t think I’ll be able to do the drawings… Once the idea popped into my head I came here and offered it, but I have never been able to find time. Maybe I can do drawings for the members who didn’t get them originally in the same style. I don’t know if I’ll be able to yet but I feel like I should make it up to you guys…

3 Likes

Any chance you’re going to make caz/xeros or any of the board moderators (past or present) any time soon?

2 Likes

Does anyone happen to have a part list? There are a lot of pieces, (mostly hair), that I’ve never seen before.

2 Likes

I’d love to make Caz and Xeros, although I have absolutely no idea what Xeros looks like and I am unsure if he would be interested. As far as Mods, I currently do not plan to, however I won’t say absolutely not.

I’ll work on one eventually.

As for updates, the @Ven Sig-fig has been updated! Spoke with Ven about it and he wanted to go through with the modifications.

6 Likes

I’m working on ordering parts for TTV’s sig-fig’s. I found most of the parts, but there were a few I couldn’t find.

Does any one know what the part name /set Eljay’s hair piece, Var’s ■■■■■, Eljay’s pants, Prpls hair, and dead Matoro’s pants came in?

2 Likes