Official TTV MOC Contest #2: Brickonicle

Sorry here’s the real entry!

2 Likes

While we are limited to canon characters of Gen 1 and 2, can we mix them? For instance can a Toa and a Turaga be going up against a Skull villian?

Yes, that is fine.

1 Like

Here is my entry.

1 Like

Are “Alternate-Update” allowed? I won’t make a separate post, but will do different modification from my current model by comment.

2 Likes

Here mine.
http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/po-wahi-stopping-point-ttvc-2-brickoncle/32603

Here you go, my entry into the contest:

As it stands, any entry will be judged based on what it looked like when it was entered. So no modifications will be valid in terms of the contest. If you would like to make separate posts in your topic to display them, then that is alright, however no edits to your preexisting entry are allowed.

To clarify, an entry is considered “entered” when it’s posted in this topic here.

4 Likes

There’s my entry. I purposely spelled the title wrong. The thread says why. Don’t forget to see the additional pictures. They are important.

Another question, Eljay:
Did you ever specify the time zone of the due date?
Like, is the deadline February 4th, 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time, Central Time, etc.?

I hadn’t, but that is gonna be the end time. I’ll add it, thank you for reminding me!

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

Oooh, my fingers are tingling with the posibilities, sidenote, if I get first prize, but don’t want the set, could I theoretically bestow it apon a friend?

My entry! TTV Brickonicle Contest Entry - Gukko Bird Defense

2 Likes

This is another thing - can the first prize be a $40 LEGO Gift card or something?

So, here is my entry. Hope you all enjoy!

1 Like

you should order 40 dollar worth of black axcels

1 Like

My entry is here: click me hope you guys like it :slight_smile:

My second entry for the contest, which has been pretty fun :blush:

This is my first entry to this contest.