Ah, yup. Good catch. We’re good now!

1 Like

My entry for the contest

Brick Built Toa

Well, I guess I’ll participate, here you go:

My final entry

http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/brickonicle-entry-the-mask-of-light/33066

Here’s my little entry!

I see the contest prizes have changed. Will the winners still get a discussion of their entry on the podcast?

Here is an entry from me.

Hey, just want to check if this connection counts as legal?

My last entry! Thanks :smiley:

;;;))))))))
Get redyh kiddos the real Binky Bonkles is her eto claim the prize

This ones for you Gali, you were always the kanohi of my heart <333333

http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/kini-nui-strike-brickonicle-entry-xdxdxdxp/33098

I’m assuming this means we can make sets from these years just not remakes or copies of previous official Bionicle sets made from the Brick System (traditional system) between 2005 - 2007? Just want to clarify.

One of the reasons we changed the prizes is because we wanted to discuss all the entries, so yes, the top three will be discussed.

Seeing as I don’t see it in the document, I’ll allow it.

You would be correct.

3 Likes

Hey there Eljay.
I want to make my own topic about my Brickonicle Entry, but when I want to put an image there appear a long code. Is it normal? I tried to make my entry on a Microsoft Word Document, with some codes who appear on the topic. If I copy the codes from Word and I put them on the topic the image still appear after I finish it? I am so confused!
P.S.: It is the first time when I make a topic, so don’t judge me!

Hey, welcome to the MB! No worries, I can understand how it may seem a bit daunting. When it comes to copy/pasting text, that should work as normal. When it comes to pictures, there are two ways you can go about it.

The first is by hitting the “Upload” button, which looks like an arrow shooting up from a brick.

The second is you can make an account on an image hosting site (Imgur, Photobucket, Brickshelf, etc) and link that.

Hope that helps!

Over now, I use Paint. After I make the image, I hit the Copy button and after I press Paste to put the image.
It is OK?

Trying to paste the image without having saved a file won’t work. You’ll need to actively save the image as a file (I’d recommend a .PNG file) before attempting to upload it.

1 Like

Thank you. I will try to make my entry tomorrow.

When I will do it again, I will write: “Special Thanks to Eljay.”.:mask:

1 Like

my entry for the bants

Alright so there’s a slight chance my final entry will use constraction parts for the… “base” is that ok? I’ll try to make the rest of the build with SYSTEM parts.

1 Like

So long as the aforementioned ratio (85% System and 15% constraction/Technic) is kept, then yes.

1 Like