Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

I’m talking about the fact he’s complaining but a character being too powerful.

We both are. Once again, I will voice my opinion unless Runa tells me it’s unwanted.

Ahem, as I will now tell you for why his saying of such is not really ‘allowed’.

He brought a makuta into a causal rp, immediately attacked everyone, and summoned a Kardas dragon.

This is not mentioning other factors.

you don’t have to be a good cook to think something tastes bad

as for your last comment, who’s the one that brings in borderline gods into rps such as spacial reality, or yknow, this one? i’m not hating on these characters, but you have done it too, granted they have their weaknesses

2 Likes

No, but if you’re a cook who’s bad on purpose you sure can’t complain about how bad your food is.

yes, yes you can

1 Like

I find it funny that you’re so mad at him when you do the exact same thing. The whole point here is that Sun is too powerful for this RP And really, the ability to negate cataclysmic events is too powerful for any RP. If you’re so mad, then stop having OP characters yourself.

1 Like

Ahem

Not really if it’s known you’re doing that.

You’re the only person who seems to think that that’s OT’s defining quality. He’s a pretty good RPer.

Really, I’m not, you’re just the one who complained, and once again, I DIDN’T PLAN TO PLAY HIM AS A CHARACTER! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SORT OF MINI-BOSS (WHO RUNA ALLOWED!) WHO’D BE ‘QUICKLY’ BEATEN, BUT THEN BLAZE INTERFERED WITH THAT SO I’VE BEEN HAVING TO PLAN OTHER WAYS TO ‘REMOVE’ HIM FROM MY PLAY-LIST OF CHARACTERS!

1 Like

Erisan is a mini-boss, and I don’t see him catching arenas out of the sky. “He’s a boss” is no justification for overpowered characters, and one I have very bad experiences with.

realizes i read that wrong

ah. no, you’re right on that, but i didn’t say anything about self criticism, so it’s not quite related to this.

Secondly, I KNOW THAT! I’m just saying, if you are also known for doing such as putting quite overpowered characters into lower level RP’s, DON’TCOMPLAIN WHEN SOMEONE ELSE DOES!

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE REASONS SAID CHARACTER ARE STILL AROUND WHERE FAIRLY OUT OF THEIR CONTROL!

Also, once again, he was literally going to be around for maybe a few hundred posts, and I never planned out how powerful he was going to be due to him being a throw away character, but due to the events that caused his continued existence, I was then forced to actually plan out how he’d work going by the idea’s he was based upon!

@BrokenAxels

Closest example I could think of at this time.

GUYS

What’s done is done.

Let’s not argue about this.

4 Likes

THANK YOU!

And from what I’ve seen, that’s soon to happen, no?

Also, I agree with jayzor. I let it slide this time, partially because I wasn’t here to stop it in time and hate retconning unless absolutely necessary, and partially because, I’ll be honest, I kinda didn’t want to lost the arena quite yet, but I’m not going to let it happen again. Just a fair warning.

2 Likes

YES! ALSO, THAT IS GOOD SEEING AS HOW SUN WILL LITERALLY DIE IF HE TRIED THAT, OR ANYTHING ELSE OF EVEN QUITE WEAKER POWER, ANYTIME SOON!

'CAUSE BLAZE COULD LITERALLY KILL HIM AT THIS POINT DUE TO THE SHEER LEVEL OF ENERGY DOING THAT TOOK!

it’s fine, iv’e done that quite a few times. i’m not trying to make you angry or anything, just sticking my two cents in

@Jcton agreed

Not irritated at all! Yours I didn’t mind due to a lack for explanation for why I stated such at that time.

Are the all-caps really necessary?

I would question why you made the decisions to make him super powerful after you realized he’d have to coexist in the RP for longer than you intended, but this discussion has come to a close.

2 Likes