Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga (Sign-ups)

@N01InParticular be like:

1 Like

Finished my Hoari moc.

5 Likes

is there anything not painted

1 Like

Yes. Most of the moc doesn’t actually have paint on it. the tires, mask and lower arms are the only exception, but I plan to remedy the lower arms soon.

and the shins.

1 Like

No, they exist in gray, they came in the jin erso buildable figure.

They are not the same color as the bone piece they are attached to. They more closely resemble the painted mask, and they share the same painted appearance.

1 Like

wait let me go check the moc.

edit: the right shin is painted. Sleep-deprived me is stupid

1 Like

Hey, that’s pretty good!

1 Like

Ooooh, very nice!

3 Likes

Wait is this still up and running?

2 Likes

Yes most of the time, feel free to join if you want

3 Likes

Oh cool I got a few okotan style builds, by most of the time do you mean that it’s a more slow RPG?
just wondering because I am already in a few RPGs

2 Likes

it’s a The GM rarely posts but when there’s activity there’s a lot of activity kind of RP

About a month and a half ago I think it was, we had a major amount of activity for probably two weeks which eventually died into a two-week hiatus

we have our ups and downs

4 Likes

We do.

Alright let’s try this again
Name: Taohi [Tay-oh-ee ]
Element: jungle
Equipment: hooked axe (similar to those used by skull raiders) and an axe with an elemental burst launcher integrated on the end of it
Appearance: broad shouldered, mask looks like something a skull raider would wear but has decorative horns welded on to it.

Bio: “action first, talk later” Has always been a quote associated with Taohi, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth, Taohi is an incredible strategist, he’s just infamous for his, shall we say, strange tactics. When Taohi was 23 he joined an elite group of soldiers to exterminate any and all traces of the skull raiders in the mask makers city, they succeeded in their mission and parted ways, Taohi however, stayed at the mask makers city and joined Ekimu’s elite guard. About three years ago Taohi left the city for a short time to do some “Soul searching”, upon his return he was horrified to find that the city had been attacked in his absence; ashamed, Toahi temporarily retired from the guard, but remained in the city in the event that he was needed again. To this day Taohi is ever vigilant for the call to action

Personality: stubborn if he has a plan he will insist on using it, will try and take charge even when it is not wanted, overly patriotic towards Ekimu, will try to be intimidating even when it’s not needed, will think things through before proceeding with a dangerous situation.

Trivia: Taohi was born in the village of Karaka, south of the mask makers city. He has been known to collect trophies, this is where most people assume he got his mask

another le matoran who is a hero in a tiny town nobody ever heard of, nice

4 Likes

woop woop all aboard the overused concept train

i might actually change that.

2 Likes

now you just gotta make him Vizuna’s brother or something/s

5 Likes

and a mercenary but most importantly an edgelord in disquise

4 Likes

And also he is Natmato’s apprentice.

2 Likes