Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga (Sign-ups)

Okotoans don’t have three elements. Two? Yes. Three? Never.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s really a rule about it. Plus Rena has three elements, two are just dormant.

1 Like

OK, let me kemake my sentance: there are no Okotoans with three active elements.

1 Like

Again, says who? Just cause no one has made a character that is three doesn’t mean that there aren’t some who have three active elements. I think having three active elements is a little overt the top, but I don’t think it’s against any rules that Runa, or the cannon of G2 have made.

1 Like

.(I’m adapting an old character from another RP [cough@meepinater cough] I think he will be more useful/interesting here…)
Name: Malekai
Element Ice
Equipment: A “Blade-Blaster”, a weapon of his own design. By all appearances, it seems like just a regular sword. However, it has a hidden function that allows it to fire laser blasts, like a gun.
Appearance: Malekai looks like most other villagers of Ice. The only differences are that he his slightly taller and thinner, with an Akaku scope attached to his left eye.
Bio/Personality: Malekai works as a scientist, developing weapons and technology for a living. After a tragedy from his past, Malekai has become concerned for the safety and capabilities of the other islanders, which is partly the reason he creates weapons. He is quiet, observant and intelligent. He is mostly serous, but can sometimes be a little goofy.

4 Likes

Tbh, characters with two elements were not allowed either. They were cannonized by Runa. Is Jayzor would cannonize the ones with three elements, then I guess it would be OK.

1 Like

There only six protectors on Okoto, do you mean that he is just a normal villager, which are the same species as the protectors.

1 Like

That’s what I meant, sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ok, that’s what I figured you meant. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a G2 normie, so you may see a few more technical errors :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

no prob, dude!

Matorans rise is basically dead anyways.

1 Like

will he wait there and see which way the wind will blow?

forced_reference.filetype

7 Likes

It’s a reference to the musical “Hamilton,” specifically one of Aaron Burr’s lines in the song “Non-Stop.”

4 Likes

He’s probably in a different time zone and therefore a different schedule.

@jayzor17
So when is this thing gonna start?
just out of curiosity

1 Like

Here’s an idea: how about you all stop pinging him, yeah? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

oof my bad

I can edit that, if ya want.

1 Like

Simply put: he’s doing other stuff, he’s seen the messages, he just doesn’t have the time to respond yet.

4 Likes

As @TheMightyObsidianDude said, we should stop pinning him/her. It’s annoying and it’s not like he is obligated to respond to us the very second we post something.

2 Likes

Yeah I know

I was just wondering, mine was a legitimately okay ping.

1 Like

I get a notification every time someone replies to this topic. Pinging makes no difference. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was planning on doing it later today; depends on how much input you guys need from me when the thing starts. I’m busy tomorrow, mostly available today.[quote=“TheMightyObsidianDude, post:97, topic:47742”]
Name: Ilza
[/quote]

approved

Is the hidden function a hidden blaster component, or is it a sword that fires elemental blasts?

No, the hammer is the least of the problems with your character. The way you have him set up he’d need almost a complete overhaul; I’ll go into more detail if that’s what you want to do.

8 Likes