Okotan Adventures

Echo had repressed a laugh “Someone finally got some emotion outta Lync. Holy sh*t”

1 Like

Ghabix laughed at his joke.
“Yeah! Funny! Who are you again?”

“Echo.”

Ooc- im asuming he is talking to echo, kek

1 Like

“Ghabix.”
And he raised his hand.
“I assume you are an Ice Okotoan.”

“In a sense, yes” Echo shakes his hand

“What do you mean?”

HE… he…” Atlas’ hammer falls to the ground. “He killed her.” He says, holding back tears.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, I’ve never killed anybody.” Hurikan says, trying to seem normal.

Atlas gets back up again and grabs his hammer. He’s angry again. “YOU LIAR!!” He shouts, attempting to kill him.

Hurikan kicks Atlas before he can land the hit, making Atlas drop his hammer. “Can you stop trying to kill me now?”

Neptune just blinks. “Did they stop fighting?” He mumbles.

1 Like

“Why should i tell you?”

1 Like

Lync steps in front of Atlas. “Y’know, incoherent screaming and attempted murder might not be the best solution to this problem. Just a thought, take it or leave it.”

Jaspar watches the exchange with bated breath.

1 Like

Atlas calms down. “Good idea.” He says.

OOC: gonna need you to continue @BlackBeltGamer98. =P

OOC: How? There is bot a lot to go on and Sun still hasn’t, shall we say, picked up the scent.

OOC: Well he has opened up the portal to the city (which I did say you could describe its exit area…)

OOC: I did; it exits near the forge’s lowest steps that lead into the city. Blaze is trying to help folks rebuild and repair the city after Skull Basher’s rampage.

OOC: Ah, musta missed that! Well then! Time to explore and generally muck about!

1 Like

Lync shrugs. “If you say so.” She steps back from the confrontation. “Now, uh, what comes after names? I usually don’t get that far.”

Hitora walks over. “What in Mata Nui’s name Is going on here?” He asks.

Vinazu continues working on the gliders.

Izin sharpens his sword.

Nuuma begins to wake up. “Ouch…”

Erisan looked upwards, Soulless Knight beside him. “How long until these ‘heroic helpers’ arrive?” Erisan asked.

Master said soon.” SK replied. “That’s all we know.

“That’s a story best saved for later…” Atlas mumbles.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about…” Hurikan says.

Neptune just looks around.

“I mean, he stopped trying to kill you,” Lync points out. “That’s usually good.”

“Actually, a lack of murderous intent is usually to be expected,” Jaspar counters. “A baseline.”

“Back to square one then. Better than negative one.”

“Good point.” Hurikan says as a response to Jaspar.