Okotan Adventures

“Welcome. Pretty fun use of one of those buggers besides selling their parts.”

“mhm. people actually sell skull spiders? god i couldve made so much money…”

OOC: They hear someone yell “language!” from somewhere very, very far away.

IC: “Well, thanks Blaze. We’ll see ya around?” The Foreman asks as Blaze get his stuff and pay for the day’s work. “Depends on a few things, I’ll fill you in when the details arise.” He says with a smile. The Foreman chuckles, “Alright, stay safe out there!” Blaze turns around as he walks out the door. “Would I do otherwise?” The two chuckle at the joke. Blaze has his lava surfboard strapped to his back as he heads to the meeting place.

“Yeah I’ve found a few odd… ‘collectors’. Lost most of the ones who preferred live specimens though… apparently getting one of them on you is enough to put even those maniacs off of them.”

“weird. So, whats under the hood?”

Blaze hears talking coming from inside a nearby room and falls silent outside, to not risk interrupting those who are conversing.

Nuuma walks over. “Hey! Any idea where the meeting hall is?” He asks.

“Okay, did you get a letter too?” He asks, holding his up. He thinks, Why do I feel like the answer’s yes? “Sorry if I sounded rude, I’ve met like four people from across the island today that were asking about that place.” he tells him.

“Oh… this…” tekan muttered, pressing a hand to his mask.
“I don’t fully know myself. From what I gathered from the temple it was an attempt to make some kind of powered mask by some odd mask makers cult. They failed though.” He replied, moving his hood enough to show the right cheek, tapping at a large crack, starting at the corner and leading farther up.
“Only reason I took it was 'cause my own was shattered.”

“neat”

“Thanks. So, you know where the meeting hall is?” Tekan asked, pulling out the letter. “Our oh so wonderful Ekimu summoned me for a meeting apparently.”

(@Runa) Blaze sighed. “Follow me, I was heading there anyway.” He began walking towards the meeting hall.

“im not the only one, then? hm. No clue, i was wondering the same thing”

Blaze, with a Stone Okotan, walked near them. “Follow me if you’re going to the Meeting Hall, please.” He calls, making a follow me gesture as he resumed walking. (@BrokenAxels, @KAI_BORG, @Runa)

“Ah, too bad.” Tekan muttered. “Oh well, if anything if we’re late we might get Ekimu a bit irritated at least.” He said, a small grin crossing his face before Blaze walked past. “Oh great. There goes that fun.” He muttered, his grin fading back into a scowl again. (@BlackBeltGamer98)

Echo shrugs and follows

Well, he’s all sunshine and rainbows around me; all I did was give him a friendly greeting and now he’s scowling at me. Blaze thought as he saw Tekan’s scowl. “Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way, pal.” He says. He continues to lead them to the Meeting Hall. (@BrokenAxels, @Runa)

OOC: Tekan

IC: “It’s not you that did, it’s what you prevented.” Tekan replied, his scowl calming, an irritated droop still across his jaws.

“Do I even want to ask?” He questions, he had heard some stories about some fairly strange folks while living in the City. The Hall is starting to come into clear view.

“Probably not. You city Oko-toran are all the same, you all see Ekimu as some kind of god and take offence at the smallest of possible insults.”

1 Like