Okoto Mafia: Reawakening

So yeah I’ll see you guy’s later when there’s a murder. Unless I’m the one that gets it. :smile_cat:

8 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/7E2eTU6.gif

2 Likes

And I’m all up in here like

9 Likes

I wasn’t in any past Mafias
http://i.imgur.com/S6HAKVZ.gif

9 Likes

I’ll bite.

1 Like

You are too late.
You missed the sign up topic.

2 Likes

Pete as in Peter?
Peter as in Peter James?
Peter James, author of the book You Are Dead?

Also, isn’t it daytime?

1 Like

Alright, I had to get to work at 10, but now that I am here, the scene will be up shortly.

3 Likes

wakes up at the crack of in-game dawn

4 Likes

I never went to sleep

3 Likes

#Day 1

Because Slurm says unlabeled days annoy him. :stuck_out_tongue:

It had been just another ordinary night for the villagers, but it was a far from ordinary day. All the villagers woke up and carried out their normal days work in preparation for the memorial service. It had been strangely quiet, but no-one knew why, that is, until @Takua noticed that there was a disturbing lack of cryptographic notes everywhere. He didn’t mention this though until he overheard that @21sselliW had been found dead in his tent, appearently killed by suffocation, and with no other markings. The entire lot of villagers panicked, and brought Kivoda in to see what happened. it was soon decided that a reoccurring of previous events needed to be stopped immediately, so it was to be decided that the guilty party was to be executed at sundown. But who was the murderer?

@Middlefingerstudios: Know for his fine handiwork, could have had no trouble strangling poor Willess

@PekekoaOfJungle: Found eating a bag of Willess’ tortilla chips, Takua says they were in Willess’ tent the evening before, Pekekoa says he stole them while Willess was out taking a walk the evening before.

@ColdGoldLazarus: Having known Willess for quite a while, could have finally had enough with his shenanigans.

@Takua: Never told anyone that he noticed Willess’ absence until after he was found.

13 Likes

They say that the one who done it always go to the scene of the crime
From what I can think of it could be @Takua who could have done it
But this is only a Proximation

3 Likes

I vote takua.

He stole my pies a couple weeks ago.

9 Likes

I guess I’ll vote for someone other than @Takua

As being able to do something and actually doing it are two very different things, and no one here should be foolish enough to take stuff from the house of the person they are stealing from…

I vote @ColdGoldLazarus

4 Likes

I’m voting for @ColdGoldLazarus, since her motive makes the most sense.

3 Likes

Eyy, I’m here finally
And I’m a suspect
Personally, I think Pekekoa or Takua seem the most suspicious. For the moment…

I vote @PekekoaOfJungle

9 Likes

I vote @PekekoaOfJungle
No one steals another man’s chips

6 Likes

I just wanted to play Marvel…

Also, I vote @PekekoaOfJungle.

5 Likes

Hmm lets see it could be @PekekoaOfJungle he did steal from him.
But at the same time @Takua decided to not tell any one about his absence. and that to me at least is suspicious.
Never mind i vote for @Takua

5 Likes