Okoto Mafia: Reawakening

We should ask him who’s the killer.

#Oh Great Ghost Spirit, tell me who killed you

/s

5 Likes

Jokes on you. I killed myself.

Yes, I know it’s impossible to strangle yourself to death.

But I managed it.

~W12~

12 Likes

Case closed, lets move on every one who going to die next.

4 Likes

Lies.

It’s Takua the Liar.

He stole some pies.

Then he stole your life.

5 Likes

I only stole your pies.

Nothing more, nothing less.

6 Likes

Huh!!! I’ll be switching back to @Takua. I think I have one more change of vote right.

There ya go boss.

1 Like

I vote @ColdGoldLazarus
Something doesn’t sit right with me about her. Note how she is practically sitting back and observing us voting for @Takua without doing anything.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure @ColdGoldLazarus is a girl.
Any way glad to have you here in the voting hall friend.
By the way i have not change my vote again i was just joking.

3 Likes

Whoops.

2 Likes

I vot for Pek cuz hes a poopyhead

7 Likes

I vote for @Middlefingerstudios . It just seems logical the mafia would get two popular votes going on innocents and the mafia would go free.

3 Likes

@PekekoaOfJungle, stealing chips is not right!

2 Likes

https://thegrio.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/noose-e1337727704742.jpg?w=650

9 Likes

Hmm… Pekekoa does seem pretty suspicious. Him saying, he stole the chips the ‘evening before’ just screams guilty. But also a bit too obvious.

Takua is somewhat suspicious, but idk, I don’t think there’s good enough reasoning to suspect Takua. As pretty much anyone could’ve noticed that someone else was missing, but wouldn’t want to say so, in order to prevent themselves from looking like an idiot, if the person was all well and good.

CGL seems to have a motive for the murder, which the other two don’t really have. So, she’d be my second choice.

MFS is a bit of a strange case, as he would have the skill to be able to carry out the murder easily, but for some reason it seems like most people think there should’ve been some kind of motive to the murder. But does the mafia really need motives? I’m not entirely sure they do. It seems like their trying to steer the vote towards a double kill on Pekekoa + Takua.

So, for right now, I’ll vote for @Middlefingerstudios (mainly because other people aren’t)

7 Likes

I too vote for @Middlefingerstudios, on the grounds that I like metagame logic better than “story” logic.

2 Likes

So I see a lot of people have been voting Pekekoa, but I think it’s worth noting who the author of this game is.

Let’s look at the evidence. Takua seems to be the obvious choice, having not mentioned anything about Willess’s disappearance. However, it seems too obvious for him to be guilty. MFS and CGL don’t seem to have motives, so they’re ruled out. Pekekoa’s has a direct link to the crime scene. His clue is longer than the others. It seems clear that Pek is guilty.

…Or he would be, were this not Ranaki Pakewa GMing.

Few people know more than I do that Ranaki is a master of trickery, manipulation, and misconception. Heck, he managed to fool an entire group of people (including me initially) into thinking his dad met with a Lego Executive, and had given him leaks. With Ranaki, choosing the clear choice is the wrong thing to do.

Let’s look at the evidence again. Willess is a well-known Mafia veteran, one whose unpredictability has proven to be a danger in many past games. Only a fellow veteran would know that.

After doing some research, it seems both Pekekoa and MFS have never participated in a Mafia game prior. Why would Pek or MFS, both noobs, choose to kill someone who has been a threat in past games? On the contrary, CGL and Takua were both participants in past Mafia games.

Ranaki likes to mess with people’s heads. He knows that people would pick Takua because he’s the obvious choice. Thus, I don’t believe Takua is the true guilty party. No, I choose CGL instead.

CGL was very big into Mafia in the past. Spreadsheets, strategies, heck she even ran two HF Mafias. If there would be anyone to know that Willess was a threat, it’d be her. Her lack of a motive is irrelevant; if anything, a lack of a motive is a clear indicator.

Thus, I cast my vote towards CGL.

11 Likes

Seems legit, I’ll vote @ColdGoldLazarus as well (first change)

3 Likes

Someone’s gonna die tonight…

I change my vote from Pek to CGL.

3 Likes

Just realized that this could be good reverse psychology or not, but hey, whatever…

2 Likes

Wait… what if Sleim IS mafia?

3 Likes