Oktavia

Here she is, the biggest of all my creations. Took me a good three hours to get her the way I wanted her to be. The story behind her is that she raised a small army in order to conquer her homeland. However, she was defeated and sliced in half by the toa guardians that were defending the capital. Her top half was found by Princess Calhen, and she had pity upon her. She began using experimental methods of combining the living, organic parts with machinery. This led to Oktavia becoming extremely powerful, giving her unmatched strength. Combined with her original intelligence, she now serves as the right hand to Princess Calhen.

Although she has great strength, she is often seen being cold and calculating, preferring to outwit her opponents rather than outmatch. However, when faced with conflict, she is more than capable of defending herself. She may not have many weapons or armaments, but she is equipped with a heavy fusion cannon and her brute strength. However firing her heavy fusion cannon requires a lot of energy and results in having to store both the fusion core and the heat vents on her back. Because of this, her mobility is greatly hampered, which she makes up for by using her foot treads to dash short distances.

Her heart core was somewhat damaged when she was cut in half, resulting in her having a heavy cough and limiting her physical capabilities. The tubes that run throughout her body help to keep her organic top half in sync with her mechanical bottom half. However, these tubes are one of her more prominent weak points, being that they have to hang outside of her body. Although they are quite exposed, simply disconnecting them is not enough to take her down.

I love this MOC. I’ve always wanted to use the Skopio XV-1 for a MOC, and I absolutely love love love how she turned out. The trickiest part was getting her legs to be able to hold her up her somewhat top heavy upper half. She doesn’t really have any features that would make her a traditional female MOC, but I don’t feel that she necessarily needs traditional female parts (Chest, Head, Curves, etc.) The other two MOCs in the first picture are Princess Calhen (left) and Lillian (right).

Hope you enjoy her, and as always feel free to leave constructive criticism.

Oktavia Updated. I added her chest cannon and the fusion reactor on her back. I also changed her eyes from the unicorn horns to lightsaber blades and made one of her eyes damaged. I added mandibles to her head, as well as those little rubber things to her treaded feet for friction to aid in standing up. I added some bulk to her lower chest in hopes of making her top half a little larger and blended in with her lower half. Hope you like her and hope I didn’t change anything that you liked too much!

23 Likes

It’s a very impressive build, though the sheer enormity of the bottom section compared to the top is a little bizarre. I like the unicorn horn eyes, though, and treads always make everything 500% more awesome.

Thank you so much! The reason that the top half is so much smaller than the bottom half is that the way I connected her body to the Skopio frame was only so wide and I couldn’t make it too large otherwise she would be quite unstable. I hope bulking up the front with the chest cannon would make her just a little more proportional.