Okuna The Po-Matoran

Okuna is my self moc, but as a matorian, so he gets a sick motorcycle, I will let the pictures do the talking. Also @chronicler123 gets most of the credit as he help do most of the bike.

39 Likes

That’s a really big bike for a matoran… LOVE IT!!! XD

2 Likes

Okuna looks abit odd from the lower back and the tan blend too much with the bike, the massive gap on the motorcycle front is unwelcoming but the side is still looks good.

1 Like

That is the sickest Bonkle motorbike i’ve seen in a while

The Matoran could use a small armor piece on the chest or something to hide all that technic

1 Like

I agree, I just could not find anything that looked good…

1 Like

I always enjoy seeing matoran Mocs, so nice job. Just one problem… red pins :mask:

Yep, I do need to switch them…

Okuna is alright, I little too exposed technic for my tastes,
the bike is a problem, it’s twice as big as it should be, and is missing half its mass, seriously, where is the engine block? Also, it’s missing shaping, like it’s effectively a board with wheels, it is fairly thin at least.
I suggest halving the scale if you’re keeping it for the matoran, or give it to his toa counterpart, either way it needs better shaping and is missing some important details, namely the engine, also I suggest adding steering.
Btw my selfmoc also has a bike.

2 Likes

Well, I am planning on adding a engine, and Okua, Toa Coubter part is being rebuilt, but the way the bike and he are built they do not go well, the hole point is for it to be a huge bike, as it makes it a little absurd.

Pretty sick ride.

Thanks!

The bike is awesome, I love how small Okuna is compared to it.

1 Like

The bike looks pretty good. Also, is the kickstand moveable

The red pins on Okuna stand ou a bit too much for my liking, but is still a nice neat little Matoran.
I love the bike and how ridiculously big it is in comparison to Okuna.

1 Like

Yes it is…

Now that’s a bike.

1 Like

Really nice bike, though I will say it’s a tad oversized for a Matoran. I think a Toa would fit it better. I like Okuna, though some parts do stick out a bit much (mostly the foot torso and the leg connections). Overall, a very clean looking build, and quite an appealing aesthetic.

1 Like

I really like the look of that handgun he has. :slight_smile:

1 Like