Old 2001 BIONICLE Website Is now dead. RIP

Wow, the feels. So much nostalgia

1 Like

much nostalgia , many cry.

1 Like

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH THE NOSTALGIA!!! :grin: :relaxed: :blush: :joy:

shhh you shouldn’t say this to the community, LEGO might take it down

1 Like

Nah, I think Biomediaproject is keeping it up or something, click on homepage or whatever

3 Likes

Yo, guys. This is an archival project by the Biomedia Project. They are working to restore the old G1 website. They also have archives of most of G1’s content on their website.

12 Likes

I got chills when I heard the original BIONICLE music. Man, I’m a sucker for the techno-tribal beat thing they had going from 01-05. BioMediaProject has been pretty awesome over the years, I’m not surprised that they’re behind this. Thanks for posting this!

2 Likes

This brings back memories.
Dang, man. Amazing find!

Edited title for clarity and inserted website screenshot into topic post -legomaster

3 Likes

Seeing as I didn’t have internet access until 2006, this is an amazing find. Good job sir.

5 Likes

I was never around for this stuff, so I wanted to try the mnog. I try to talk to Macku, but I can’t. She just keeps nodding and hitting herself in the head.

2 Likes

hmm just go to BioMedia Project | BMP to play the old bionicle games

3 Likes

I’ve been aware of the BMP’s copy of the site for a while, but it’s nice to see that its still getting visitors.

Looks like the website doesn’t work any more. Rip original Bionicle website 2001 - 2016

2 Likes

I don’t know. Mine still works:

https://57e38292c44b93938181e6a0c4db4c00a8941ebc.googledrive.com/host/0B9wMND-8u-7cQWZjazFfOUdkY1k/

( Not with Google Chrome mate )

2 Likes

welp
gg

1 Like

I thought it was dead for 15 years. Oh well, life goes on.

1 Like

I’m sure that someone has a cache. I’ll talk to some folls and see if I can find something.

I’ll be honest, I wasn’t around on the internet for the original 01 website, so this is a pretty neat find! A shame it’s now dead.

6 Likes

So I searched for quite a while… Here’s a (partial) reconstruction. :stuck_out_tongue: On top of that, here’s a partial reconstruction of bioniclemusic.com, and here’s some other bizarro thing that I don’t really understand and can’t really place. I think that it’s a separate page under the former site. Just so y’all know, I remember @XONAR talking about how much effort went into these, so I have a ton of respect for these. Thank him; not me.

As a further note, I have a few more of the original assets, and I know my way around web design, so I’m in the process of working on my own. Stay tuned.

4 Likes