On eBay Today... Like Right Now!

Because every bionicle fan will want to have takadox’s body be an apple…

2 Likes

Lets be honest we’ve all thought about it

4 Likes

I haven’t

1 Like

Hey, this isn’t the cursed topic!

Okay but these would be great for a Potato-hatu moc.

2 Likes

Hair…just hair.

7 Likes

“Female Girl Woman”

10 Likes

Only the ultimate lady can wear this wig.

8 Likes

the new marvel film!
in cinemas 21 november!

8 Likes

This is an atrocious and criminal. Just saying — anyone who attaches Bionicle to fruit is grotesque

Well there was a potato too

^And vegetables. Or any type of food

How about attaching food to Bionicle though?

1 Like

Same thing lol

THE GOLDEN HELMET HAS BEEN FOUND!

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

Just missed out on getting a Kardas Dragon on Ebay for £9.50 all cus someone wanted to get into a bidding war right at the end >_<
granted it was missing Vezon but still, 10 Quid for Kardas would have been insane.

4 Likes

Thank you for posting this. I was looking up something else and somehow this page popped up. I never knew this existed!

There was a Best Offer option, so despite the asking price of $300, I tried $150 as an offer. AND IT WAS ACCEPTED!

Still alot for a skateboard in general but not bad for a Lego collectible that I’ve only seen once listed on eBay and not documented on BrickLink!

Plus it’ll pair up nicely with the LEGO Island 2 skateboard I picked up over a month ago, again asked down from the usual $300+ average price.

I’m so excited to get this in the mail, now if only the Free The Band skateboard turned up online…
I’m also wondering if Lego has other skateboards undocumented. Well the Andy MacDonald from a Bionicle Tour but that might belong to only him for all I know.

5 Likes

if you search “bionicle guy”
you get turaga mataus.

5 Likes

I mean his mask does make him look kinda a little human I guess and he is in fact a guy that is also a Bionicle soooo.

6 Likes