On eBay Today... Like Right Now!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264682098586?epid=79896129&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item3da0484■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■|clp%3A2334524

Looks like the Max Security Transport to me

Same colour scheme and everything

4 Likes

thor bionicle…th…g…
GNOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOO
how do you mess up so bad?!!!?

3 Likes

thok is now worthy of mjolnir

Thor, Thok, honestly I can see the mistake. Still hilarious

3 Likes

I mean he’s a Piraka, could honestly imagine him trying to masquerade as a god. They already pretended to be Toa so being a Norse god isn’t that different.

2 Likes

Maybe they meant Loki (Thor’s frost giant brother adopted by Odin)

1 Like

Seems like a reasonable price.

These are very interesting though.

6 Likes

have I tho?

oh boy!
i gottalottastufftoshowyaohboyohboyohboy

what a decent price!

what a decent listing

what scared nokama?

hey it’s toa dume!

GASP

the return of 3no bionicle figures?!

Uploading: Lego - Bionicle - Toa Nokama - 8602 _ eBay - Google
Chrome 11_10_2021 22_42_13.png…

t-posing tahu,
mutilated kardas,
t-posing krika,
broken bitil
and more!

1 Like

Well you know you were active when I said it
@Enbeanie will definitely become a master though

and i shall be active for all of two days after this message

1 Like

T-POSING STORMER T-POSING STORMER

3 Likes

I wouldn’t pay > $1,000 (or even > €1,000) but ■■■■ I want Vezon and Kardas baaaad

you talk like the subject of my old avatar /s

bro i’m just gonna send my parents a massive wishlist of bionicle sets i want but dont have on bricklink some time before christmas and let that sort itself out

see greed, it’s like a little pet.
and the more and more and more you go and feed it,
the hungrier it’ll get!

-the lorax

EDIT: some more crazy listings

2 Likes

100% incomplete. Phew that’s good, for a moment I was worried that all the parts were there.

7 Likes

at least it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to buy him.

2 Likes

Nah just a leg apparently.

2 Likes

100% incomplete would be selling nothing.
lol

3 Likes