On eBay Today... Like Right Now!

Someone finally made a good pose with one of the McDonalds promos!

4 Likes

You mean the pose of crawling towards me like a swamp monster?

6 Likes

hahli mahri arguably is a swamp monster

8 Likes

Surprisingly, this is an impressive MOC. It has a custom torso and legs, and a coherent design. The price is a bit excessive, though…

3 Likes

Actually might be fair…. who knows maybe even cheap

4 Likes

um thats not shockwave

4 Likes

I literally saw this a few days ago… I wish I could afford it. Also, the seller doesn’t seem to have the mask for Toa Mata Nui. It’s missing in the showcase images.

1 Like

Hello there!

8 Likes

BUY WITH CONDIFENCE!

3 Likes

Sorry, you almost had me until that. I like to buy on a gamble. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

this is the only character who can say both lines of the meme

4 Likes

I don’t even know how this even was created without second though.

8 Likes

That guy’s straight outta Karzahni…

4 Likes

With just a scoche of dog-chew to button up the aesthetic

5 Likes

Now with 100% more Dental!

I’m not surprised though, we always knew Vezon and Fentrakk had good dental care :wink:

8 Likes

Rarely will anyone buy an actual bionicle set for this much so I don’t know how this even came to be.

6 Likes

That still looks impressive for a random listing on eBay.

2 Likes

I imagine Moc selling has gotta be just an impossible market to thrive in. Anyone who’s willing to toss that many dollars on Lego elements probably wants to build their own stuff or flip parts for resale. Unless you can build a media following I don’t see any meaningful profitability

4 Likes

ah yes, my favourite Glatorian, botox

7 Likes

Glatorian Botox is the reason they still look so young after 200,000 years. Kinda cool you found a sealed box, I heard it was discontinued after The Shattering due to supply chain issues

6 Likes