On the Subject of Coverages

I haven’t seen one yet, so I’m going to make one: A topic to discuss the TV show coverages such as Legends of Chima, and Ninjago. I did this specifically to ask about the Bionicle movies, more specifically if there are coverages/reviews of them?

1 Like

only of Mask of Light,

Although I'd assume there's going to be a Legends of Metru Nui (featuring Onewa the jerk) one.

Correct! We will be reviewing all of the movies in their respective anniversary years.

-Mesonak

3 Likes

great!

Wait, does that mean that in 6 years you’ll review Legend Reborn?

get hyped

Maybe around Half Life 3 and Biocraft lol

1 Like

yes

Wow, that’s actually quite a while from now, thinking about it. ._.

-Mesonak

2 Likes

In 6 years, I’ll be 25. If I’m still making Bionicle videos on the internet then, I will personally help review the Legend Reborn, and then go and cry in a corner afterwards.

11 Likes

And Ahkmou the bad egg. And Nuhrii, CallanLOF in disguise.

1 Like

No, Kahi, no! Bionicle4Life! TTVForever!
Also, I look forward to reviews/coverage, etc.

1 Like

Chima 27, Fire Dreaming comes out tomorrow. You guys know what that means!

MOAR COVERAGES!

Yeah, I’m looking forward to seeing how the episode, and the coverage goes, after spoiling myself with a short synopsis(Because Chima spoilers I care not about, but Ninjago spoilers are just too far, mang.)

2 Likes

Someone here should make new topics that have the links to all of the Season 3 LEGO Legends of Chima episode coverages and all of the Season 4 LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu episode coverages (as well as the English Language version of the episodes of each T.V. series themselves)!!! [If it is okay with the moderators and administrators here, I would be glad for me to make such topics!!! Therefore, can I make such topics with links to the coverages and the actual episodes (a reply back to me would nice here!)???]

Here is an edit: I have already made a new topic that addresses this very thing in the case for the links to the videos of the LEGO Legends of Chima T.V. series’ Season 3 episode coverages (as well as the links to the actual episodes themselves), although I hope that this is okay with the moderators and TTV cast members; but I have yet to do the same thing for the LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu T.V. series’ Season 4 episode coverages, so this question/request still stands for that LEGO T.V. series’ epiosde coverages.

3 Likes

I hope you are =P

2 Likes