One Million Dollars But... [GAME]

1 million dollars, except you are trapped in a bootleg of the “Crushing Hopes and Dreams” topic where all you can hope or dream for is a million dollars.

2 Likes

Aquaman is one of the greatest Comic Book heros, so I think you know my answer…

1 Million Buckaroos except you have to destroy one of your $100+ sets and rebuild it everyday.

2 Likes

I do not own any sets that expensive, so yah.

1 million dollars, but every day for a week you have to listen to @Hawkflight lecture you on making better MOCs.

4 Likes

Free Critique AND a million bucks? Heeeeck yeahhhhh.

A million dollars but your worst rival gets a million dollars as well and you both start rival companies for domination of planet earth.

6 Likes

I don’t have any enemies Well, that I know of o-o , so I guess I’ll take it. :smile:

A Million Buckaroos except you would have to use a brick as a pillow for a year.

1 Like

Sure.

1 million dollars. except a person has to die whenever you take a breath.

That already happens, so yes.

A million dollars, but whenever you have to go to the bathroom, it’s already taken, and you have to wait ten minutes before you can go. If the bathroom has multiple stalls, all the stalls are taken.

3 Likes

Uhh…Maybe?

A million dollars, but whenever you try to say hello, you scream “MARDI GRA!!”

nah

1 million dollars except every time you go to the lego website you get redirected to a website that plays non-stop mariachi music

1 Like

No.

1 million dollars, except you are forced to make awful MOCs for all of time.

1 million dollars and no change in my MOCing skills? I’ll take it.

a huge wad of dosh, but you have to eat a tablespoon of earwax every day for a month.

1 Like

Earwax tastes really bitter. No.

1 million dollars except every opinion you make will start a flame war and you always lose the war

I’ll take it.
I don’t really bring my opinions up that much.

1 Million dollars, except every time you here a song you like, it’s followed by 10 songs you hate, and there’s no way to turn them off until the songs legitimately end.
This lasts 5 years

Nope.

1 million dollars, except you have to personally talk with everyone on the boards at least once a week. For a year.

Nope. Screw social life.

I million dollars except you now have to take care of 15 children

1 Like

Yeah no.

1 million dollars, except every time you see a corpse. You must burn the corpse. No matter the circumstances.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll take it. FYI: If you don’t want to be cremated, don’t die near me. :slight_smile:

I offer you 1 million dollars, but every time you listen to a TTV Podcast episode, you can’t hear anyone except your least favorite podcast member. This goes for TTV Talks too.

1 Like

Exx is nearly never on the Podcast, so… Alot of Akward Silence?

I’ll take it.

I don’t hate him; I just know the others a bit better

1 Not-Gillion Dollars except you would have a Kangaroo behind your back at all times, Kicking you.

2 Likes

Heck no.

1 million dollars except you have to eat shorts for the rest of your life.

I ain’t bart

1 million dollars except you are forced to go to college and share a dorm with beiber