Artakha, Guardian of Creation (Bionicle Canon Contest #2: Meet The Maker)

Hello! Here’s my entry to the 2nd canon contest. I tried my best to create an Artakha that I could see in the G1 universe, and I would say I accomplished that task.

Above is the Entry Photo I would like used for the polls. Initially I had the dark grey Hau, but I ended up switching it out for the chrome silver Hau which I recently acquired.
Front/Side/Back (w/ & w/o cape:

I tried to go for more of a “regal beast” look for my Artakha, hence the digitigrade-ish legs and the clawed hands.
Breakdown:

37 Likes

ooh! I really like this one!

2 Likes

It will be very hard to determine which MOC to vote for. Most of the submissions are very similar to each other. That was to be expected though, judging by the description we were given.
Very good build BTW :+1:

3 Likes

Gotta say, the digitigrade legs are a unique element to this MOC. I like the use of Nuparu’s shield to form a… collar? Neckguard? Either way, very ornate. Reminds me of Halo’s Prophets.

Also, props to a fellow store-hammer-on-Artakha’s-back-er.

6 Likes

Thank you! I actually did have Halo’s Prophets in mind when I added that, thankful someone made the connection. Love your entry as well.

I love that design on his back, with the nuparu shield and wheel, looks cool with the cape

2 Likes