Onua GWP MOC Contest Entry: Reidak (Now with extra Vezon)

" My name is Reidak. I’m a Piraka. Does that name mean anything to you? "

The Tracer joins the contest! This figure can be completly build in real life! …Thats what I would said if the golden SNOT bricks of the buzz saw weren’t exclusive to a set that was redesigned…

" Reidak likes to break things–big things, small things, living things, it makes no difference to him. "

What would a Skakdi be without their spines?

Buzz saw and funcional zamor launcher

43 Likes

Good job making a system Zamor Sphere Launcher, looks nearly identical to the technic version.

@Vantablank MY MAN MADE 2 ENTRIES!

6 Likes

Oh wow, @Mesonak is gonna love this

5 Likes

This is a solid build that matches the original design very well. I particularly like the shins.

What do you mean by this? What set got redesigned?

4 Likes

The 1x1x2 2/3 SNOT brick in Pearl Gold was going to be available in the Las Vegas Skyline set from the Architecture line, unfortunatly a really sad incident happened in one of the hotels that were going to be featured in the set so LEGO decided to redesign the set at the last minute to switch the hotel for a different one.

A few copies of the original version of the set, which had the SNOT brick, somehow got sold, which is why Bricklink (and in turn Stud.io) consider this piece in this color as existing (even tho no one is selling the piece). I only found out about this rabbit hole when I tried to buy the pieces to build this MOC.

3 Likes

" A vezon? Oh, yes, the Matoran word for ‘double’. Yes, that does make sense. I will go by that name, then. Of course, first I will have to eliminate all of you so no one else knows I am only half a being. You don’t mind, do you? "

The Mad Skakdi joins my entry as an extra! Don’t tell Reidak…

Everyone’s favorite Toa of Anarchy comes equipped with a Spear of Fusion.

One pretty smile full of teeth and one powerful Kanohi, all in the same crazy head, what a lucky fellow!

10 Likes