Ordra: Student of the Sword

I could tell it was female, he did a great job of subtlety,

@EMMSixteenA4 don’t ruin it by adding long hair.

[quote=“Plural, post:15, topic:12806”]
I personally don’t like white and BO together
[/quote]u w0t m8?!

5 Likes

5 Likes

fite me 1v1.

3 Likes

I like this MOC. I’ve always enjoyed it when people mix CCBS and the old Bionicle system It makes for some swell builds.

1 Like

This MOC flows really well, and looks pretty feminine to me (although, the torso could do a little bit more work). At first, I was wondering why she looked so weird, but then you armored her up. Great idea!

1 Like

This looks good. The color scheme is one I didn’t think would work, but it works out really well for this MOC.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Certainly no clear answer on how to act on improving this one… I guess I’ll just draw from as many as I can! =)

Nice pants…

Don’t you think they’re a bit high for pants, even for girls? =P

2 Likes

they look like a jumpsuit.

Yeah. Like what a Spartan wears under their armor. Until the Halo games stopped after the third one. Man that was a real shame but I’m glad they didn’t make a fourth one with a new dev and screw it up.
/inb4 gets kicked by rando mod who loves bad Halos

2 Likes

*Sock

1 Like

so,
a jumpsuit?.

/s

1 Like

Hey now, Spartans have a different suit that just strongly resembles a jumpsuit a LOT.

3 Likes

Friggin’ A (fixed)

Yes, but although I do not quite remember typing that post due to extreme tiredness, I believe I was angsty and wanted to take a jab at Halo. How shameful, in retrospect.
Also partly because as Tak says, it’s like, totally not a jumpsuit in Halo lore.

I read the lore up until the end of the Kilo-Five trilogy (because you gotta end it on a high note; as happens with Karen Traviss’ works), but don’t think they ever explained that, did they? I remember the whole, “It’s not a jumpsuit it’s just a jumpsuit+” thing they had, but don’t remember how it was different.
(>inb4 rando mod really appears and kicks me out of my own thread and onto a Halo one)

1 Like