Orgoroth, Ruler of the Underworld

My first ever attempt at a large scale Titan MOC. While it’s certainly not perfect, for my first attempt at this kind of build, I think it came out pretty well. The MOC measures around 40 centimeters, and was built around the Bignicle Frame.

40 Likes

Nice moc! He looks kinda like the gold skinned being.

1 Like

WOW! GREAT MOC!
i love shoulder and torso’s golden armor! it is so clean!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A significant improvement upon your older work and exceptional colour blocking with the gold. Although it would have been better with its own frame, the bignicle frame is a good first step.

Excellent work.

1 Like

whats the bignicle frame

1 Like

Beautiful

Unless he Doesn’t

1 Like

The Bignicle Frame is a custom frame for Titan MOCs, created by a user named Kanaishi (@soujigakari) on Instagram.

3 Likes

This build is very impressive! I love the chest plate build especially. The Ninjago crown and Pohatu masks create a very natural v-shape. Sometimes, masks used for other purposes can feel like forced NPU, but here, it really works! My only complaint is that the thighs seem round and bulky in comparison to the lower legs. There isn’t much of a natural flow in bulk here either. Overall, though, this is a fantastic start for your first titan MOC.

3 Likes