Orokai, Son of War

This is quite fancy. I’m wondering if the elbows are limited at all? Seems like they are. However, I think the color scheme really works with this moc. Majority gun-metal MOCs don’t usually look all that great, yet I think you have just the right balance of the trans blue with the gunmetal to make it work perfectly. Amazing job! Also, welcome to the boards!

Holy makeral. Now that’s what i call an awesome CCBS build. Nice looking head. A simple but effective color skeem. Nice texture. Wish there were more pictures but who cares? Awesome moc and i hope to see more in the future.

Hmm, this moc looks familiar, Do you have a flickr account?

Anyway, I really like the way this moc looks, the large amount of gunmetal doesn’t actually bother me that much with this and the blue really gives some nice little accents.
And that head, that is great, it reminds me a little of what Galaxus did with the backwards Inika head for his self-moc

this looks great.
:gregf:could you put up more pictures of him?

This looks great, reminds me a bit of the shredder. I really like the axe/hammers, I wondered how the trans black would look as a hammer, but I never got the lava beast.
Nice job anyhow :+1:

Who knows. Maybe he’s the literal son of War (Ares), or it’s a title bestowed upon him by some great ruler. Honestly I just thought it sounded cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you! The elbow can actually do a full 90 degrees. Not as much as I’d like, but it’s definitely adequate.

Edited for Double Post - Slime
hey you
don’t double post
check out this topic on double posting to learn more
thanks

1 Like

Oh this thing is soooo perfect! I love the colors, aesthetic, and build. The head and waste look especially nice.

Looks awesome, could totally see this dude in the middle of an epic battle. Love this. Just wish there were more photos.

This is really good. And welcome to the boards. Btw how did you make the head?

Exactly what I was going to say! Welcome to the boards, @BenV !

Firstly, welcome.
Secondly, can we get more photos.

Honestly amazing, love the duel wield, colour scheme, mask, use of old and new parts, everything. Only thing I can see to recommend to improve is to put trans-blue pieces on the feet or legs. Photo(s) of the backside would be awesome as I’m curios to see what you have done with it.

Ah, neat! Again, great job on the moc. If possible, could you post more pictures? I’d like to see it from different angles.

Thank you! I do agree to an extent about the knees, but I just really like the spikes on the piece lol.

2 Likes

Spikes are always good. XP

Thank you! I appreciate the constructive criticism.

@BrokenAxels Haha thank you.

@Portalkeeper Thank you!

@Jack_Frost Yes, I am on Flickr under the same account name. And thank you!

@Sabretooth Thanks!

@ThatchMac Thank you! I’ve gotten a lot of requests for more photos so I’ll probably add them soon.

@Wheatley Thanks! It’s just the Inika Sanok backwards on a standard Mata hand. With extra bits of course.

@Pavetsukkeli I appreciate it. :smiley:

@Power.Mocs Thank you sir! I will definitely add more photos as I’ve gotten many requests. I have to warn you though, the back on this guy isn’t pretty. XD

@Jormad Thanks! And yes, I will add more photos.

Edited for decuple post. Please don’t post more than once in a row, as per the site rules. You can edit a post if you want to add to it. Thanks. --John Smith

6 Likes

wow cool moc i really like it looks nice. i like the armor shaping cool

Sounds like a backstory is in order.

The lime green from the Inika stalk sort of stands out amongst the rest of the color scheme, but given that said part isn’t available in any other combinations (at least to my knowledge, anyway), and it’s normally the only means of connecting the Sanok, there’s not really much that can be done about that without radically changing his head design or by simply finding some way to cover it up.
As for the rest of the MoC, it looks pretty freaking sweet. Keep up the good work!

I love it!!! Especially the Fangz head pauldrons.

The name and the design makes me think of this song

Thank you! Yeah the lime is one of the biggest issues I have with this guy. I was thinking about painting it but painting Legos just hurts my soul and would probably compromise the connection, so I left it as is. He’s not really a great moc from the back anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like