Orterÿss

My first MOC without any custom parts in a long time.

Orterÿss abhors killing. Instead she uses her shoulder mounted jet tubes to dodge and dash around the battlefield incapacitating her foes with nonlethal strikes and takedowns. Hand to hand martial arts are her specialty, and few can match her skills.

For the curious, here is an album with complete instructions for how to build this character.

Prisma

53 Likes

Fantastic Work! I LOVE IT! The color flows so well!

2 Likes

Wow. I like the arms the best. Good job.

1 Like

I’m not sure how I feel about the parts usage for the heels, but those legs are rad

3 Likes

Oh man, this has got to be my new favorite. I love it. The colors are fantastic, the parts usage is superb, and I love the general idea.
The feet are really clever.

1 Like

The heels look really… Uncomfortable. Her torso also seems to be a little too thin at the waste area, but overall awesome moc!

1 Like

The color…The feet…It;s amazing of course

1 Like

Those “boots” look incredibly unique!

1 Like

great moc as usual dude, a shame them mixel joints don’t come in dark grey lol

1 Like

Oh those greys are surprisingly fantastic. Well done!

1 Like

Thanks man. I’m going to comb bricklink to see if I can get them in other colors.

1 Like

Female MOCs are always difficult, they’re almost always either over exaggerated or not feminine enough. This one is very well done, but it’s quite difficult to tell it’s female

1 Like

Is it, even with the feet and the thighs? I’m pretty bad at female forms. But I was hoping those features would be identifiable enough.

2 Likes

The feet help a lot not rly the thighs

1 Like

Maybe if you would try to make the thights more rounded on the sides than forward, that might help a little.

1 Like

You really do put out some amazinly intricate simple builds here. This is absolutely fantastic.

1 Like

Absolutely adore the parts usage in this MOC (especially with the Rahkshi thighs being used for her calves, always been a fan of those pieces). The color distribution is stellar. You do a good job making it robotic while having a feminine silhouette to it. Really like the creative heels too.

Only flaw I’d say is the hands. Despite the smoothness of other parts used in this MOC, the hands are blocky and honestly don’t match the rest of the creation. This sounds sinful to say, but honestly the Hero Factory hand pieces would have sufficed IMO, just because of how smooth they are. Would it make this MOC look more like Breeze? Yes. But at least it would have more consistent texture.

2 Likes

Imagine using a Gresh stars piece for something useful

insert laff trak heer

I love those heels though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey man, I do it all the time!

@Zero , @Chronicler , @Toa_Vladin , and @ProfSrlojohn thanks!

In case anyone is interested, I created a complete builder’s guide for this character. Here is the link:

8 Likes