Ourmine Team

In recent events on social media, some large YouTubers, most noticeably Markiplier has been hacked by a group of hackers known as the Ourmine Team. This is the video they posted on the channels:

Now on Twitter they are threatening to hack more Youtubers.

Honestly this is just really cringeworthy :confused:

Affected YouTubers:

• Markiplier
  • ThinkNoodles
  • SnakeDoctorChannel
  • iiJeriiChoii x2
  • ZwebackHD
3 Likes

Screw Hackers. I would say more, but the words I want to use are forbidden by the Toa Code. :rage: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Do they have a legit reason, or just doin it for the lolz?

2 Likes

They think they can “influence” the internet :expressionless: :gun:

1 Like

From what I can see it’s mostly to gain notoriety on the webs, though they’re giving hackers a bad name. Makes them seem as a bunch of 30 year olds giggling in their parents basement while reading the hate comments of 11 year olds. Any ways, back on topic, these guys won’t last long imo.

I agree. I remember seeing someone take over the Youtube channel of Device, Disturbed’s vocalist’s side project, a while back but I can’t remember anything that was uploaded on the channel. A channel takeover is but a short-term annoyance and a rather unmemorable occurrence (unless the rights to the channel are lost due to a nasty network contract or something, but that’s irrelevant when discussing hacking).

1 Like

Rather than giving them attention via this page, at least direct people towards the petition to get them dealt with;

2 Likes

Oh yeah… I saw that video on Mark’s channel.

They’re just doing it for attention.