Overwatch

I’ll make the topic when he reaches 5 likes.

I for one am more than ready to troll TTV with my mediocre skills.
Also, in the TTV Talks about Overwatch (which just aired today) they said they’re definitively doing one sometime in the future. So maybe they’ll set it up.

2 Likes

Does anyone here have it for PS4?

15-kill streak on my first game with no prior experience as Tracer. Come at me guys.

1 Like

It’s probly best to let TTV handle it, if they’re planning on doing one. HOWEVER, we should still all add each other and play whenever, just be warned that if you play with me you’ll likely see my wonderful idiot friends in the party as well. They can be dumb, offensive, and ridiculous, hence why I hang out with them.

Again, battletag is Emuex#1369

pls

FrodosHuna #1428 (PC)

3 consecutive hours…
ID-#1322 TopHatGyaos, PC

You also need to add in the little number next to your name (#0000) if you’re giving out your Battletag to somebody else.

Oh my god. Watching my sister play Overwatch is the most frustrating thing in existence.

1 Like

Watching anyone try to play any game is way frustrating.

2 Likes

I just got it for ps4 today

2 Likes

So I know this doesn’t pertain to the game and can be considered off topic. But someone put together clips from the overwatch trailers, and put Japanese credits over them. Plus a Japanese song to make it look and feel like an anime opening I thought it was pretty cool.

9 Likes

I would watch that…

1 Like

They even stayed within the typical minute and thirty second time frame. Wew. :stuck_out_tongue:
That’s actually a pretty good edit.

Same guy made an ending, too. It’s bloody marvelous.

3 Likes

I guess you could OVERWATCH it.

6 Likes

My initial reaction to that pun.

But then I hit like, because I like puns. I have a serious problem.

6 Likes

So, who has the game for PS4? I can add you.
(Username: Xyro777)

1 Like

That feeling when Bastion gets PotG

Also - look what I found on YT

What a scam.

1 Like