Pac-Man

Well thanks. If only I had pieces to make it. Also, don’t you think you should rotate the forearms about 90 degrees. It would give him better elbow articulation, and make his arms less scrawny.

It’d make the arms too big, Pac-Man has scrawny arms

2 Likes

Yeah, they just look a bit too scrawny in my opinion. And the shape of the pieces doesn’t exactly help.

I love it.

1 Like

Inb4 buff, massive arms.

2 Likes

That is great.
Really awesome, I especially love how the mouth is done.

2 Likes

Teehee I did a cheat there.

1 Like

How did you make the mouth anyway?

Like that but instead of using bar pieces I cut 3mm diameter hose to shorter lengths.

It’s interesting because when you build a bionicle moc you traditionally connect technic things with axles but expert moccists like Djorde and Retinence completely throw that concept out the window and use almost exclusively 3mm d. hose instead since it can be substituted as axle and cut to any length allowing you to make connections that are otherwise impossible with pinpoint precision.

2 Likes

Wow this is great. I love the hack cough Cut Pieces cough wheez for the detail. Now all that’s left is to add a ghost! :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Ooh! Nice. Am I the only one here who likes pac-man world?

1 Like

i don’t know if i should be impressed or scared

i’m gonna settle for both

3 Likes

4 Likes

So… can you make a ghost now?

Sure, maybe tomorrow, it’s getting late here. I have a yellow zamor sphere that would make a cool power pellet maybe i’ll use that.

3 Likes