Patreon Shirt Goal Reached - Make Some Suggestions!

I’d vote for (in order of importance):

1. Simple TTV logo ■■■■■ (with something like “The TTV Channel” on it somewhere)

2. A complete cast lineup drawing

3. An Overwatch parody

So excited for these! :exx:

5 Likes

make a ■■■■■ with an ms paint drawing of the TTV cast on it

please don’t actually

As others have said, a simple logo ■■■■■ would be cool, but maybe also a picture of a car being peeled, revealing a frazzled cast inside in the seats. That’d be neat.

7 Likes

Perhaps an edited version of the Youtube channel bar art would be nice. Also, another “love isn’t cannon” ■■■■■, but with a simpler design that’s easier to read (maybe have the words in a heart, with the kakama and huna on either side?).

1 Like

TTV
“Can this ■■■■■ get 50 likes?”

7 Likes

Just thought of a new one. A “hi prpl, hi var” ■■■■■

5 Likes

Yes, make a TTV ugly Christmas sweater.

1 Like

I want a “Cue the music!” ■■■■■, with Var screaming at a tired D(EL)J.

We should do a ■■■■■ with caricatures of all the casts’ self-mocs.

that would be something

3 Likes

100% agree with a lot of these, particularly the plain logo and the crew with their favorite golden kanohi from G2! Would also dig the crew as their Overwatch mains. Would be hilarious to see Eljay hunting AFOLs like at BrickFair on a ■■■■■.

3 Likes

An ominously shaded EXX face just staring forward with it’s dead eyes.
Something like that.

5 Likes

Builders rise up

2 Likes

It’s quite the throwback at this point, but I would love a “You Don’t Peel a Car!” ■■■■■.

3 Likes

Shirts have returned!

https://teespring.com/stores/the-ttv-store

We’re still taking suggestions, of course, so if there is anything you’d like to see, feel free to post it here!

8 Likes

Quick question about the shirts. If I don’t want to order any until after Christmas, will I miss my chance on the ones released between now and then or will you bring back each ■■■■■ multiple times?

There will be weekly rotations, so say, if the Beasts ■■■■■ doesn’t return the week after Christmas, then the week after THAT, or the week after THAT, or so on and so forth, it will eventually return. Same goes for all the shirts.

4 Likes

Ok thanks!

Now that I think of it, it’d be a really cool ■■■■■ for Meso VS Eljay, each using their respective faction of Piraka or Barraki.

4 Likes

I want a bird friday ■■■■■, or a TTV B-team ■■■■■.

1 Like