Payinku's MOC Topic (feedback wanted)

Ah, gotcha; I scrolled further in the pictures after you said that and now I see what you mean. Very nicely done; it resembles the new movies rather well! (Say what you will about the story, positive or negative, but they look great)

Heh, indeed.

Classic Magnum Opus Dissonance at work. Honestly, I think my actual favorite would have to go to the Toa Team or the Headmaster.

Ah, okay; that makes sense. Sorry about that.

what happened to your other Rahi mocs and your female makuta?

1 Like

they have their own topics, and I didn’t feel like making imgur albums for all of them and moving them here.

you can go to my profile and see all my topics, if anyone wants to see them.

1 Like

How did I not see this topic sooner? I especially like the mutated Kraata.

WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING THAT?!

3 Likes

I think it might be the color scheme; it’s the most consistent out of all of them.

Not bad. Pretty interesting and unique ideas here and there. I dig it. Good work.

1 Like

Finally upgraded Teridax again,

8 Likes

Sigh once again I’m so jealous I have absolutely no version of the mask of shadow…

1 Like

cough idontlikemutatedkraata cough

That outta way… it seems like you made some good stuff… (random ice blue chima axes on makuta cough) also, is Great piece Drought done? If yes (not) I will challange you to make… slavage moc thing! (Basicaly get 1 full hand of Bionicle pieces, and make character with those )
Have fun!

'tis Overlord Teridax. Jagged and evil. Awesome.

I think he’s trying to kill you, Payinku.

huge update post, two highlights and a new moc,

highlight:A Chibi-dunka

highlight:B Reparaxx

New Moc: Echodarix

As always comments are appreciated.

6 Likes

I don’t know how I missed it until now, but the red stud on Echodarix’s jaw is disturbing…it looks like a tongue…

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:
like this?

2 Likes

Kinda yeah.

1 Like

Aww, it’s tiny @BioRaiders532!

1 Like

Huh, these are all pretty good! I particularly like how you did Reparaxx’s wings.

2 Likes

That Gadunka is pretty great.

1 Like

Love that Chibi-dunka (and I’m sure @BioRaiders532 does as well :stuck_out_tongue: )

Reparaxx looks pretty spindly and the weapon seems a bit fat, but those wings are pretty neat!

I really love Echodarix’s red and white colours. The silver is a pretty good accent, thought the gunmetal doesn’t mesh at all.

1 Like

thanks

[quote=“legomaster1378, post:39, topic:4769”]
Reparaxx looks pretty spindly and the weapon seems a bit fat,
[/quote]I intended for him to be spindly, in fact I tried to make his torso resemble a rib cage, the weapon is a gunblade, so I can see why it would look fat, it’s not that bad in person

[quote=“ColdGoldLazarus, post:37, topic:4769”]
I particularly like how you did Reparaxx’s wings.
[/quote]I love the wings myself, glad others do too

[quote=“legomaster1378, post:39, topic:4769”]
I really love Echodarix’s red and white colours. The silver is a pretty good accent, thought the gunmetal doesn’t mesh at all.
[/quote]the gunmetal was a conscious choice to show that one arm was repaired, I wanted it to stand out, I could swap it for black if I wanted, I just feel the gunmetal gives off a more scrap look.

3 Likes