Pearce, the Artist

Well guys, this is it. This is my final MOC for a while. Life and such is bringing a huge move across the country for me, so time to pack up the bonks for the foreseeable future. So I decided to at last, finally, create my self-moc.

Pearce, the Artist.

obligatory jojo pose

Pearce is a Le-Matoran from Metru Nui who wanted to escape the humdrum of the city life. Driven by the beauty of nature, he wanted to capture it through the arts. Painting, singing, music, wherever he went he wanted to re-express the feeling they gave him.

Pearce utilizes my favorite original design I came up with, my Matoran body. He sports some painted parts, paying homage to the insane amount of pieces I’ve done, as well as a random cape I had.

Here he is with my MOC of Onua Nuva. Who was my very first Bionicle, and now he stands with my current self expression. Pretty fitting, to me.

28 Likes

A fitting finale! This guy looks pretty good, can’t go wrong with Matoran. Also the Huna looks really nice in metru green.
Good luck with moving!

3 Likes

This entire post has a poetic quality to it. The moc itself is consistent and concise; well done.

And I wish you all the best with your move

3 Likes

This is very nice. It’s not over complicated, or stuffed with custom parts. All the pieces were just good choices and work well in design.

1 Like

The Huna looks so nice in green, nice matoran build and good luck with the move!

1 Like

Very nice. I like the use of the Rahkshi thighs, you don’t actually see those too often.

2 Likes

Wow! Nice job on the Huna! Seamless!

1 Like

Well proportioned and simple: I always like a good matoran moc, and this guy is one of them.

2 Likes

Good paint job on the mask!

2 Likes