Peiratís; Pirates of the Sandy Sea

The next day arrived, and as such the Marvara was reading for it’s job

Barus went up to it. “Is my ship still inside?” He asked one of the people on it. “If not, where is it?”

“it’s mine now,” said the captain, “you left it, I keep it”

“Well that’s a shame.” He said.“I’ll just have to steal another one on this raid if I can.”

“so I take you’re in?”

“That I am.” He smiles.

Eolas jolts awake. He seemed to have fallen asleep reading.

Cious was in the nearby Library

“Good, welcome aboard.” Replied Carus

Jameson Fairweather, in his new garb, prepares himself for the day ahead.

Thallos sat up on the edge of his bed with a groan.

In spite of his very profitable wage, he lived only slightly better than the average citizen, and even in the rather nice apartment he had there were still chances the owner could have him thrown out if enough friends of his came to him with a bad word on Thallos’ part, so he made sure to watch his connections and strike as little as possible.

This morning, however, was one of the worst he ever had. He rubbed his aching heel with the most bitter of expressions before standing up and stalking to his hanging wardrobe. He was already late for his routine inspection of the city streets and the populous therein, and pushing it too much more would alert the Triumvirate.

Devalon walked through the streets of Kesseri, keeping an eye out for pirates. He kept one hand on his cutlass, but nodded politely at anybody he passed.

Lourne rose a little before the sun, going through his morning routine. First, he takes a shower, then cleans and irons his uniform, polishes his boots and weapons, all in time be ready for that morning’s line up at the barracks.

Devalon continued his walk. "I swear, it seems like all the pirates 'ave disappeared. "

“Alright. Lets get show on the road! Or well… Water. I gues.”
John said excitedly.

“sand actually,” replied the captain, as he powered up the ship, “refinery 1 here we come!”

“Awe yeah!”
John shouted enthusiastically.

Jim leans against the mast, arms folded over his chest. The coat, gloves, and scarf he wore would serve to conceal his identity, though it might seem a little silly to some, for one to be dressed so in the desert heat.

The ship slowly turned from the harbor

Lourne and Devalon would receive summons to the Amino

Thallos stalked down the street at a brisk pace, scaring aside the few people who would dare walk there. He was treading a very fine line between hiding his limp and reopening the gash on his heel he received last night.

Barus watches off the deck as they take off. “This is gonna be fun!” He muttered excitedly.

Lourne walked briskly to the Amino, arriving a little early.

Brevik mad his way to the Amino, taking in the morning air of the city till he got to the ship.