Personal Bionicle Shrines

mata nui I want it

1 Like

i could either say my whole room is a shrine or i dont have one.
i have 2 cabinets full of them and the tops have very little space now. next year i need to get something to put them on. there are 96 of them including some duplicates. the boxes on the top are sealed and im not planing to open them.
i also have a hat and a giant banner hanging on the walls

11 Likes

I’ve got some Bionicles sitting on top of my piano. And yeah, that’s the best I can do. :cry:

Plus my several bedroom shelves, but all they do is stand there and collect dust. So, nothing special.

5 Likes

That is pretty much mine. and a lot of the figures are kinda…falling apart…

2 Likes

The map made out of studs is awesome! :smile:

1 Like

I’m studying far from home now, so my only shrine here (kinda) is my bedhead. I have 2015 ones here with few G1 I brought from home, some HF, and lots of other things.

Don’t mind the witch king. :wink:

Focus on my 2015 “shrine”. :heart_eyes:

Sadly, second wave sets haven’t yet reach my country. But when they do I’d have to reorganize things a little to find a place for them here as well.

10 Likes

how did you get the masks to hang over the bed like that?

1 Like

I use small bits of adhesive putty.

7 Likes

dude where did you get the hat
also i wish i had shelves like you… i bet that reduces the dust

2 Likes

Sealed as in the sets are still brand new inside? If you’re not opening them, why do you keep 'em there?

What do you mean? Do you play with them a lot?

@TheShadowMakuta, must be fun waking up to see LOSS up in your face every morning. :smile:

5 Likes

Yea. and a lot of them get torn apart by cousins…

RIP black phantoms shoulder pad and left ear spike.

What happened to it?

3 Likes

I found it under a heavy tote, so now Black phantom has a grey streak through his shoulder pad, but the ear-spike…is gone forever.

they also trashed my entire room.

2 Likes

I know the feel bro. :weary: When my cousins was visiting my house, my mom let them sleep in my room. Next morning, I found several abominations made from amalgamations of various sets on my shelves, :scream: but fortunately no parts were damaged or missing. :disappointed_relieved:

I’m more afraid of him stabbing me in the head with that leg. :confounded:

5 Likes

Not even the 08 joints?

Ouch, they did not touch many of my MOCs.

because I let them make their own…

I didn’t see any pieces were broken as far as I remember. But there are some cracked pieces, but I forgot how they were that way. Did others have problem with that a lot?

Actually, after that night, they begged their mother for their own Bionicle. :smirk: So the next time they came to the house, they bring their owns to play with. I did see some of mine move or change their pose, but no more spear of fusion victims.

2 Likes

they are ikea cabinets. bought them like 7 years ago but i was in ikea like 2 years ago and they still sold them. they help with the dust but after a few years they have thin dust layers inside them.

@Rockho yes they are brand new. never been opened. i keep them there because i dont know where else could i put them. even nui rama is sealed. that must have some value

1 Like

CEASE YOUR DOUBLE POSTING YOU HERETIC.

plz

-MT

4 Likes

caps off! :smiley:

sorry, i couldnt find how can i reply to 2 ppl in one post but it looks like it is not possible. just an “@name” in a single reply

1 Like