Pi Day (March 14, 2015 = 3.1415)

forget peas im going pie

No. I will eat pie on Pi day, even if it is wrong.

I had a slice of apple pie with an area of 7.9 in^2 today. I would’ve calculated the volume but pie crust is sloped :expressionless: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m bout to have pie in a few minutes

my sister insisted we wait for the exact moment

3 Likes

Life wouldn’t be the same if it weren’t for Pi day.

Whats funny is that today I didn’t even know it was Pi day.

3 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

Regrettably, I spent most of Pi day yesterday trying to finish an essay about Emily Dickinson. Dickinson’s overrated anyway, IMO. Plus she was so dependant on others for validation that when two guys she had crushes on, who were already married died and moved away, respectively, she basically locked herself in her house for the rest of her life and wrote overwrought crappy poetry. If this is what people call a great woman…

Anyway, yeah. My Pi day could have been better, though I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs. At least we had Pies and Root-Beer Floats with supper.

There was a Pi Day celebration that I quite enjoyed back in 2010, though; we all got together at the apartment of a friend of the family, ate tons of pies (And that was when I discovered Pican Pie, my favorite flavor,) and watched some Star Trek TOS episodes and a suprisingly good black-and-white B-movie called Monolith Monsters.

And listened to this. It remains my favorite song of all time.
That was a good Pi Day.

4 Likes

Well, that was interesting. I never knew that pi “ended” with-Oh. The page wasn’t finished loading…

4 Likes

My sister wore a Pi Day ■■■■■ :3

(didn’t do anything for it myself, though ;-:wink:

2 Likes

Pi day is a LIE.

There can never be a true Pi day, because Pi is only halfway around a circle (in radians, the proper way to measure).

#Tau Day is Everyday

Celebrate Tau Day!

5 Likes

Yeah, I heard that before.

But there’s no food named Tau.

4 Likes