Pieces you hate!

Everyone has that certain lego part that they would use for everything, but which ones do you dislike or hate with a passion?

I hate this part…With a burning flame… You can’t move OmegaTahu’s leg without the whole leg poping off of this demon…

12 Likes

44 Likes

Any piece that I can get something stuck in by accident.

8 Likes

I HATE these pieces.

Don’t get me wrong, they are great pieces, but I always have an odd number of them because of the stupid HF sets that are asymmetrical. Also, those friction pieces will lose friction over time so just move the leg around a lot and they won’t be a problem.

5 Likes

I once used a red axle to stick a gear into a Vahki/Rahkshi torso. It stayed that way for many, many years until I finally needed the piece, so I took a knife to it.

6 Likes

Blue pins and red axles! :angry: They are a legitimate threat to society!

5 Likes

That actually happened to me, as well. Unfortunatly, it’s still like that.

4 Likes

I honestly can’t think of any piece I dislike, though blue pins I dislike depending on the color scheme of what I’m building.

Any combination of pieces that you can put together and then not get back apart, because you cannot remove the pins. Specifically that large black piece for a Bohrok head and the Rahkshi/Vahki torso. Also, don’t insert Mata eyes into Mata heads unless you want that eye in that head permanently. Yes, you can remove them, but it puts stress on the head and eyes and then they don’t stay in anymore.

5 Likes

Transparent CCBS armor shells. I don’t know why but they get on my nerves quite a bit.

Yes! These green pieces are coming from hell!
And with those that were released in 2008, it’s not only about green, it’s about every color! These parts on the right I definitely hate. Just so much of these were broken…

I also hate this part:
http://bricks.argz.com/bricksfiles/imagecache/t128/partimg/98569pb03.png
It’s shape alone makes me wanna puke. So glad it’s not used in Bionicle yet.

2 Likes

I like this part. ;-;

I think it could be used very nicely.

Barring interference from prints

9 Likes

This is all up to you.
That’s just my subjective dislike. :slight_smile:

I don’t like that part. It doesn’t fit very well on smaller CCBS limbs. Also, it looks too robotic.

O god I’ve done that too. Except with Hordika arms…

Inika build’s worst enemy in creativity

3 Likes

But it’s so versatile… Eh, I guess opinions will be opinions.

I have a love/hate relationship with Exo Force joints. I’m trying to use them for a secret project and the different sizes throw me off so much compared to normal system Ball Joints.

10 Likes

care to explain what you mean?

1 Like

Got to admit the ‘singular system’ of CCBS bone pieces is one of the main things I dislike, for a start even with a friction adder the friction decreases over time. In addition while we retain this system we don’t seem to be getting as much variation on the bone pieces to the extent we had with Gen 1.

It works with basic figures providing a Knight Kingdom sort of set, but its just so basic and lack-lustre at the moment. Even new armour pieces only help to an extent to cover the flaws with the bone pieces.

It would be nice to have more variations in colors and shapes with bones.
Would be also nice to have more armor plates to be different in style, not length just.
And that is sad that all Lego action figures are using the same system. It makes Bionicle a little more blend, not that special. But time will show.