Pistachio

Do you think either French Toast or Peace cares about “war crimes”?

4 Likes

I should hope they do, as committing war crimes is illegal. All that would do is ruin the MMCC’s reputation.

1 Like

very nice, I like the lab coat

1 Like

I have to keep insisting that French Toast and Peace are not part of MMCC, they desire to be on the side of the bats but you will not let them

2 Likes

Yes, because you just implied that they intend to commit war crimes. You’re really not helping their case here.

2 Likes

Being afraid of warcrimes is a sign of weakness, inferior lifeforms.

2 Likes

Being afraid of war crimes is also a sign of common sense and lawfulness.

2 Likes

none of these will matter when the superior life forms take over the earth

1 Like

Common sense is relative.

2 Likes

All you seem to be doing here is repeatedly incriminating yourself. If French Toast and Peace’s true goal is to take over the world, then that immediately puts them at odds with the other bats, who have no malicious intentions and are only involved in the war because of self-defense.

3 Likes

This is a lie. The bats were taking over the boards in a hostile takeover, and the people felt threatened and thus deployed the bugs to destroy them. As for myself? I constructed French Toast and Peace to put an end to this conflict by any means necessary. I offered allyship in order to assist in this endeavor in the favor of the bats, but if you insist to keep these peacekeepers as an enemy…

…Then so be it.
cool art BTW

4 Likes

You may have offered allyship, but this seemed suspicious considering you previously referred to the mites as

There’s no way to prove you can be trusted.

2 Likes

Misery, misery, misery, that’s what you’ve chosen. I offered you friendship, and you spat in my face. Then you shall be destroyed, not by mites, but by radioactive mutants.

7 Likes

only if the enemy wins

9 Likes

Nice, I like how the labcoat looks.

Please tell me this isn’t going to go the path of “It’s only what your side thinks is right.” That only leads to a rivalry that can never end, because if both sides disagree, yet consider themselves in the right, there will be no peace between them for eternity. It is better to be a peacemaker than a warlord, as even “superior beings” respect those who can respectfully articulate their disagreements, rather than threatening death, destruction, and nuclear warfare.

What happened to all the green on him?

speak for yourself

us superior beings have a horrible lack of social skills

4 Likes

indeed, which is why french toast could only speak via horrific gurgling

4 Likes

you’re confusing your fallout 4 oc with me again

3 Likes