Pit Takea

I will try to keep the account a bit more active so that as I finish working I will post them shortly.

on this occasion it was the turn of the mutated Takea, for this concept I tried to use pieces with an organic or soft texture and simply keep elements of the pridak set seen in the art of the creature.

Mutated Takea
“A”

Mutated Takea

61 Likes

Ayo this is dope, fantastic work

5 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes

Nice color blocking and really smooth mouth design.

3 Likes

This is great! Nice camera :laughing:

2 Likes

Me likey

3 Likes

Looks super realistic and Bionicle-ish. Nice use of parts. Please, a photo alongside the Pridak! I think they will look awesome. Really great small MOC.

3 Likes

sadly I do not have the set, but I will fulfill my promise and you will have the photo, I promise !! :sweat:

2 Likes

Since none of the images were uploaded to TTV specifically, there’s no thumbnail for this topic. Which is a shame, because this is a mean looking MOC! A great reinterpretation of an early rahi in the style of the later sets.

3 Likes

I had not noticed that detail of the topics, thanks now the image is added on TTV :3

2 Likes

Thant’s really cool, and I’m impressed how well buried the Pridak head is in there!

2 Likes

I really like how you used the Pridak pieces in here, in (kind of) the same way Pridak used them. Especially the feet.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if 4 years have passed, here is the photo with Pridak :smile:

11 Likes

A man of his word :fist::100: really cool builds here, including the Kalmah fish. I appreciate the pridak head looks natural as anything other than a head, not always easy with odd parts like that

3 Likes

Great creation alongside your Pridak but no matter how many times i see it, the official version the same conclusion comes to mind.
Pridak has a horrible design for using a outdated 2003 piece as elbows/lower arms. Same goes for 6 Piraka’s, Mantax’s and Matoro’s left arms.

My solution was simple 2 titan sockets two 2 length rods, 2 rahkshi legs and 2 balls.

2 Likes